Naming the shop is similar to naming your child, very important. Because it will stick with the restaurant over the years. Before arriving, the name of the restaurant will be transmitted to the ears of the first customer. Therefore, when naming the restaurant need to be very careful. A good, meaningful name will make it easier for customers to remember and remember you for a long time. For now, let’s discover the best restaurant names in 2021 with ThuThuatPhanMem below.
1. The restaurant name is easy to remember, easy to read, easy to write
Before thinking about giving an impressive name, think of a restaurant name that converges 3 factors “easy to remember, easy to read and easy to write”. A name that meets all three of the above factors will help customers see once to be able to immediately remember the name of the shop from which they can introduce to other customers.
Many restaurants have been very successful in giving a new name but failed to meet the above 3 requirements, leading to a decrease in the number of customers, and therefore not a good revenue. This is one of the most basic, decisive secrets to the future of the shop that you need to keep in mind.
- Easy to remember: A short, simple name that is no more than 5 words long will be a wise choice for you. Some prominent restaurant names can be mentioned such as Set Buffet, Hot Pot Phan, …
- Easy to read: You can name the restaurant in pure Vietnamese style or use a foreign language. With Vietnamese names, avoid using names that are misleading or have vulgar meanings. With foreign names, you should choose short, simple and easy-to-read names when transliterated into Vietnamese. Using the word leaf is also an easy-to-remember, easy-to-read name like Kichi kichi conveyor belt hot pot.
- Easy to write: Want to transmit quickly to the most people is through the internet. Therefore, the name of your restaurant or restaurant is best to choose names that are not repeated when typing with Vietnamese percussion in Vietnam.
2. The name of the restaurant is aimed at the tastes of customers
This is really a smart and timely strategy that brings high efficiency without having to think too much. You just need to determine who you want to focus on and then name your shop appropriately.
For example: In Hanoi, the restaurant opens Bun Cha Hai Phong and Saigon broken rice. In Saigon, they open Ha Noi Cha Ca or names like Mother’s Homemade Rice – evoking the feelings of people far from home or Homemade Lunch – aimed at office workers for lunch, …
3. The restaurant name has meaning
Giving a meaningful name is not difficult nor easy, but giving a name that is meaningful, easy to understand and easy to remember is not easy. You can put names in them that are stories and experiences that, when told, diners will be deeply moved. For example: Pao Quan (specializing in Northwest specialties), the name is inspired by the famous Vietnamese movie.
4. The name of the restaurant shows the scale
Naming a restaurant that is unique to show its scale is a naming method that helps you express the quality and style of the shop in the most effective way. The scale here can be space, capacity, type of cuisine, financial scale (luxury, high-end or affordable) or the size of the number of chain establishments. Eg:
- Names of large-scale eateries in terms of ingredients: Seafood Paradise, Oyster World, Beer Garden, …
- Names of restaurants in terms of luxury: Saigon Pho, Mandarine, Shang Palace, …
- The name of the restaurant has a small and close space: Alley, Hanoi Corner, Paper flower coffee shop, ….
5. The name of the restaurant creates a friendly, pleasant and close relationship
The more rustic and simple things are, the easier it is to create empathy for others, thereby leaving a deeper impression in the hearts of customers. You can name it like this:
- The name of the restaurant is associated with the rustic, rustic: Countryside, Quan La, Sea Wind Restaurant, Bui Quan, …
- The name of the restaurant reminds of old memories: Wait Mieu Restaurant, May Restaurant, …
- The restaurant’s name is associated with the name and personal brand: Co Bap grilled spring rolls, Co Tam chicken rice, Aunt Mai restaurant, …
- The restaurant’s name is associated with good adjectives to create positive psychology: Dai Phat Restaurant, Truong Tho Restaurant, …
- The name of the restaurant contains words that create credibility: heirloom Pho Thin, Quan Ngon old town, Ninh Binh fresh goat, …
6. The name of the restaurant reflects the location and theme of the dish
Many people often think that the name of the restaurant will not be able to convey so much information, but most restaurants today have this type of name. The naming of the restaurant reflects the theme of the dish, both to save time and help customers visualize the dishes that your side serves, from which to choose appropriately.
- Named after the restaurant’s signature dishes. For example: Pizza Hut, East Sea Seafood, Lani Grilled Hot Pot, Tay Ninh Beef, Korean Kim Chi Hot Pot, …
- Name the restaurant after the place. If you are doing a regional food business, choosing a name associated with the geographical area will make it easier for you to remember your restaurant. For example: Southern Grilling Village, Xu Quang’s Kitchen, Saigon Rice Pot, Chinese Cuisine, Hue Beef Noodles, …
7. Name the restaurant in a foreign language
Naming restaurants using foreign languages is becoming more and more popular. This naming is quite suitable for restaurants, eateries that do business with foreign dishes or target customers who are tourists from many other countries. Based on the name of the restaurant, people can also know which country the restaurant you are serving is from. For example: Restaurants and eateries serving European dishes usually use English, in addition, there are Thai dishes, Chinese dishes, Korean dishes, Japanese dishes, etc. For the convenience of reading and memorizing, with countries such as Thai, Chinese, Korean, Japanese you should use Vietnamese or English transliteration names because English is a well-known international language.
For example: Busan Korean Food, Wok This Way, Okinii, Tong Hua, Hotpot Story, …
8. The name of the restaurant stimulates curiosity
Human curiosity is limitless. Half-down, half-open, more curious. The more curious, the more I want to try to find out. You can apply this rule in naming shops. Instead of telling customers out loud, create an intermediary step for customers to think more about your restaurant. However, with this approach, you need to be the person who knows your restaurant best from there to be able to find a short, concise and meaningful name.
For example: Wrap & Roll restaurant is used to order salads and rolls for restaurants. One of the most successful popular restaurants named in this way is pho in Hanoi. Why is it called cursing pho, how to curse? Thereby creating curiosity that makes customers come and go more and more.
9. Name the restaurant after the acronym
This is a pretty common and easy way to do it. Usually acronyms will suggest specific meanings or associated with the message of the shop. If the name of your restaurant is too long, you can use acronyms to make it short, easy to read, and easy to remember. For example, KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken), Vejo (The Verge Journey), …
10. Restaurant names by numbers
Although this naming is not too common, it has the ability to impress customers. Because each number is a special story behind it is a meaningful story.
For example: Pho 1983, half modern, half classic, aimed at customers of the 8x generation, or 1946 Restaurant, specializing in serving Vietnamese dishes in the old country style, with dishes, tables and chairs, menus and pricing methods. also follows the style of Indochinese silver coins.
11. Unique and funny restaurant name
If you are a liberal who likes new and unique things, a unique and funny name will not be difficult for you. Unique and creative names will create a sense of excitement, stimulate curiosity, thereby prompting them to come and explore. A trendy and unique name is the best way to promote your restaurant. Put yourself in the customer’s shoes to get more interesting ideas for your restaurant’s name.
For example: Choon cuon & hot pot, Oi Gioi Oi restaurant, ILDIVO restaurant (silent and go in), Smile, see, …
12. Restaurant names associated with company brands or personal names
If you buy a brand, and have a brand in place, name it instead of going through the trouble of thinking of a new name. Because a name takes a long time to build a brand name in the hearts of customers. So there’s nothing wrong with not taking advantage of it. And if you can’t choose a name like that, choosing your own name for the restaurant’s name is also a good choice.
For example: Manh Hoach Chicken, Muoi Kho Country Rice, PewPew Bread, Hoang Yen Restaurant, ….
13. The shop’s name is based on the feature film
There are many good stories that can be used to name the shop. However, with this approach, you need to design the space, the style of the shop must be consistent with the name that you are aiming for. For example, if you are opening a pub, you can name it with a swordplay style such as Hoa Son tau Lau, Luong Son shop, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Vinh Lac town…
14. The name of the restaurant is suitable for feng shui
For those who are interested and have extensive knowledge of feng shui, this is also a way of naming worth considering when deciding to open a shop. Because, who does not hope to buy good or sell expensive, dispel bad luck and bad luck. When naming after the five elements, it is necessary to name them according to the mutual relationship: Aquarius brings Moc, Moc gives birth to Fire, Fire gives birth to Earth, Earth gives birth to Kim, and Kim gives birth to Thuy. Avoid naming after other correlations: Water meets Fire, Fire meets Kim, Metal meets Moc, Wood meets Earth, and Earth meets Water.
The following are the letters corresponding to the five elements for your reference. Note, the level of confidence is not too high, for reference only.
- Hanh Kim: Letter C, Q, R, S, X
- Wood element: Letters G, K
- Hanh Thuy: Letters D, B, P, H, M
- Fire element: Letter D, L, N, T, V
- Earth element: Letter A, Y, E, U, O, I
The above are the best restaurant names in 2021, compiled and summarized, hoping to help you easily choose a suitable name for the restaurant. However, business must put the mind first, in addition to choosing a good name, a beautiful space also needs to pay attention to the quality of service. Good luck!!!