Paint.NET is free photo editing and photo editing software designed for use on Windows computers. It supports layers, unlimited undo, special effects and many valuable and powerful tools.
Originally intended as a free alternative to the MS Paint software that comes with windows, it has evolved into a powerful yet simple tool for photo and image editing.
Paint.NET can be used to enhance and clean up your photos. The crossed power lines in front of the Space Needle have been carefully removed with the Clone Stamp tool. Other operations are performed to smooth the image without blurring the image, add some “bloom” (lighting) and increase the contrast.
With the help of all these great tools, it is now easy for designers to create attractive logos for a business, draw text and 3D effects in photos and images, and Edit existing images as desired. Paint.NET has a very easy and colorful layout which makes it more demanding and the highest rated in the list of photo editing software.
It has been compared with other digital photo editing software packages such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Paint Shop Pro, Microsoft Photo Editor and The GIMP.
- Simple, intuitive and innovative user interface
- Extensive work has been done to make it the fastest image editor available
- Usually only found on expensive or complex professional software
- It has an online forum with a friendly, enthusiastic and ever-expanding community
- Updates are free and contain new features, performance improvements, and bug fixes
- Many special effects are included to enhance and perfect your images
- It includes simple tools for drawing shapes, including an easy-to-use curve tool
- After undoing an action, you can also do it again
- Supported operating systems: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Download Paint.NET Full Crack
Paint.NET 4.3.4 Multilingual x64 x86
Instructions for installing Paint.NET
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software