“This meme is really good, do you know any memes that are hot lately?”, “Vietnam memes village, cerebral palsy meme, meme world, memes gang,…”….
Yes, and there are many phrases and sayings that are spread by young people on social networks. So what is the meme that makes young people so excited? Let’s Knowledge Sharing Blog Find the answer right in the following article.
#first. What are memes?
In Ancient Greek, Meme (/miːm/) stands for Mimeme ([míːmɛːma]). The word means “simulated thing” and was coined by British evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins in his 1976 book The Selfish Gene.
Meme is understood as an opinion, behavior, an action, expression, idea, or style that is spread from one person to another. That transmission can be through gestures, actions, words, letters, sounds, images, or videos…
#2. Social media memes
On social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., memes that go viral are very popular.
Memes are also a part of communication, memes are increasingly invested to become funny and have a strong viral effect on social networks.
It can also be seen that, in each meme, we find new and more interesting memes. The special thing is that every time a meme appears on social networks, we can fully find out its origin, as well as its change and development, etc.
And the majority of social media memes are created and spread by young people. Because they are the most creative and naughty age, the memes are getting better and better and tend to be entertaining.
In addition, the age of joining the meme is also being changed. The U40s are also working hard reading and sharing interesting memes with their friends.
We can’t deny the influence of memes, sometimes just a meme picture will say it all, instead of thousands of words. Moreover, it is also more easily accepted by people.
#3. Interesting memes
- LOLcats: This is a classic meme with lots of cute cat pictures with funny quotes.
- Gangnam Style: This is a video that went viral on the Internet in 2012. Immediately followed by parody videos with interesting themes, etc.
- Distracted boyfriend: This is a very popular meme in 2017. With an image of a guy walking with his girlfriend, but glancing at another girl. Accompanied by very interesting lines or notes. Since then, more and more fake images have been created and spread at breakneck speed.
- Rickrolling: Prank by sharing the link to the song “Never gonna give you up” but with a different title. And its manufactured versions are still popular to this day.
- Nuts the Squirrel: It is an image of a squirrel accidentally taking the spotlight in a family photo. And other modified versions of dogs, cats, elephants, pigs, etc., were also launched by the online community for creativity.
- Bad luck brain (holy evil): A boy took a yearbook photo with the whole class, but unfortunately got caught up in stupid, unlucky pictures.
- Attitude is important: Although a person’s performance and talent are not very special, but his confidence and facial expressions make him extremely charming and win the hearts of the audience….
NOTE: To search for the memes below, just search on Google with the structure genre-meme + memes is to be. For example, I will search with the keyword LOLcats memes
#4. The fastest way to spread a Meme
Creating memes and spreading it seems so easy, but it’s incredibly difficult. So what are the most effective ways to spread a meme?
- Use photo and text memes
- Use memes like animation (gif)
- Post that meme on pages, fanpages and groups with a large number of members.
- Invest in really funny images, this is very important.
- Choose the right time to interact on social networks.
So, you already know how to make your meme attract the attention of a large number of members, right?
Meme enters the lives of today’s youth like an “infectious disease”. But this disease makes their lives so much more interesting. They are free to be creative and bring great comfort.
But besides that, there are also many memes that are not really suitable for all ages, parents should regularly monitor their children and only select memes that are interesting and suitable for their children. That said, it’s difficult to do this, even impossible, because once you’ve agreed to let your child use the Internet, the control is relatively difficult.
How about you? Which meme impressed you the most? Leave a comment below so we can discuss more.
CTV: Huong Mai – Blogchiasekienthuc.com
Note: Was this article helpful to you? Don’t forget to rate the article, like and share it with your friends and family!