If you often watch the news or read news on the Internet, we probably know the billionaire Jack Ma and the story of the very successful Alibaba e-commerce site. Let’s learn about Alibaba e-commerce site through the article below!
1. What is Alibaba?
When we first hear the name Alibaba, we can think of the famous fairy tale Alibaba and the 40 robbers. But actually Alibaba is an e-commerce website built by Chinese billionaire Jack Ma. Officially operating in 1999, Alibaba gradually developed, expanded and became one of the three largest e-commerce websites at that time, next to two competitors, Amazon and eBay. Alibaba is one of the e-commerce models aimed at corporate customers rather than individual customers. After businesses register for an account and list items here, they can offer, advertise and make sales contracts through this e-commerce site. Some prominent names in the ecosystem of Alibaba group are:
– Taobao: Alibaba’s shopping website for businesses and small businesses.
– Tmall: Is a new B2C platform called Taobao Mall (abbreviated as Tmall). The Tmall website provides users with a wide range of branded products from affordable to high-end and makes it possible for consumers to access products with “standard” brands.
– Alima: With Alimama, this service focuses mainly on the Affiliate marketing platform with the same operation as Google Adsense.
– AliExpress: Just like Taobao, but AliExpress focuses on the global market instead of focusing on the Chinese market like Taobao.
– Alipay: Alibaba’s e-payment service helps users to quickly transact on e-commerce platforms in Alibaba’s system without using a bank card.
– 1688: The platform focuses on the wholesale audience in China with over 500,000 sellers and millions of products listed on the exchange.
2. What products does Alibaba sell? Does Alibaba sell reputable products?
Alibaba deals in all items that are required by law and here we can find rare items that we can’t find in our country. Household items, electronics and even collectibles or antiques.
Alibaba is the largest e-commerce site in China, so Alibaba’s reputation is quite good. Because Alibaba’s business model is in the form of B2B (Business to Business), businesses focus on selling goods with good quality with clear origins, so we can shop with confidence. However, Alibaba is a large e-commerce site, so there may still be a hole for poor quality goods to flow in and we have to find out about the products on it, check if the seller is reputable or not. how to see customer reviews and comments on it.
3. Some websites to buy for you on Alibaba
Some products on Alibaba will give discount when we buy in bulk. Some Chinese domestic products do not support shipping to Vietnam, so we have to use the services of buying websites. Here are a few reputable household buying websites selected by KienThucVui.
– Website gianhhan247.com
Home page: https://www.giaonhan247.com/
– Website quinam.net
Home page: https://quynam.net/
With the experience and knowledge shared in the article, we are equipped with a basic understanding of the Alibaba online sales site and the products sold on it. Wish you happy and satisfied shopping on Alibaba!