On September 7, 2022, Apple will officially launch the iPhone 14 Series.
Of course, that day I will bring you the latest information about this model, but now let’s try to look back after 3 years of Apple “changing as unchanged”, this year users are expecting. on this iPhone 14 series.
#first. What doesn’t the iPhone have?
At first glance, this is just a confrontation of Android Phone with iPhone, but if you look closely at the market, this is the battle of Apple alone with dozens of top Android OEMs like Samsung, Oneplus, Xiaomi, or Oppo , ….
Therefore, the iPhone is less technologically advanced than Android is also understandable. Plus, Apple hasn’t changed much in both hardware and software for the iPhone in the past 3 years.
Let’s look at Android phones to see the super technologies that Apple has not equipped for the iPhone:
- Folding screen smartphone: Yes, the ultra-premium smartphone segment has never had Apple’s name. When the price of the latest iPhone only stops at $ 1600, this is just the price of “popular” folding machines.
Samsung, Huawei and Xiaomi all have products priced at $2000 (or more) in this segment, instead of competing in the $1000 segment with Apple. If this continues, it will change the concept of high-end smartphones.
- Super fast charging: Apple jumps from 5W to 20W and iFan consider this to protect the battery, but from the bottom of their hearts, iPhone users have always craved a device that supports faster charging technology.
- Macro camerasuper zoom: It sounds like a waste, but it’s actually being popularized in the new Android flagship lineup. Cluster of 3 cameras is enough to use, but it is not versatile enough for those of you who like to live virtual, so this will be a shortcoming for young people.
- Camera and in-display fingerprint: According to leaked images, iPhone 14 has a letter cam cluster
iso there is a high possibility that there is still no screen sound, that’s why Face ID will also be kept instead of using fingerprint security.
- There are also a bunch of software features that make the difference between the two operating systems such as Always on display, theme customization, Extra dim, ….
- And a few things are less common than the above such as gaming trigger keys, controlling and monitoring machine temperature, ….
Briefly, there are those!
#2. What does iPhone 14 Series need?
Except for the things that APPLE will definitely upgrade such as screen, camera, algorithm, performance … what does APPLE need to do so that iPhone 14 can shorten the distance with Android device?
Charger: Sure. A lot of iPhone users are under the illusion that the low-power charger Apple offers them is the best, most battery-protecting, but that’s not the case.
According to research, smartphone battery life is only indirectly affected by charging capacity, and this effect is negligible – very little.
For me, hitting a few percent of battery life (per year) with 2 hours of full charge each time is not worth it. Unless you have too little time to use the device and too much time to charge it.
AOD, or always on display: Make the device always display date, time, and notification information on the black screen background when the device is in sleep mode.
Almost every Android device OLED screen All have this feature, even Samsung has been doing it for nearly a decade now. So why does the iPhone also have an OLED screen but ignore this useful feature?
Monitor machine temperature: Actually 3rd party apps can do this, but iOS itself doesn’t display these numbers.
Other camera sensors: The iPhone has only one front camera because Face ID’s 3D camera can’t be used for shooting. They also don’t have a Macro sensor or a periscope set for super zoom. There are quite a few options for them to expand the features of their camera cluster.
Folding machine: APPLE is forced to make a folding machine, maybe not right now but definitely will.
The more Samsung foldable phones cost $2,000 or more, the more Apple’s brand value in the hearts of users will decrease. Even the high-end of the iPhone can lose to Xiaomi when their folding device becomes popular.
And some other features: As I said above, these are Apple’s pick for the iPhone, and since they’re not fully universalized for Android, either way is fine.
Epilogue: iPhone 14 series is coming soon, I’m going to earn money to buy iPhone 12 Mini 😊.
Please leave a comment about the feature you are most looking forward to on this new iPhone line, try to see if you have the same opinion with APPLE :))
CTV: Nam Hoang – Blogchiasekienthuc.com
Edit by Kien Nguyen
Note: Was this article helpful to you? Don’t forget to rate the article, like and share it with your friends and family!