Trekking Nam Cat Tien forest has reopened to welcome guests. Today on fb a friend posted a picture of trekking in the Nam Cat Tien forest. asked Lan la, only to find out that the Nam Cat Tien National Forest has already received guests. Conditions require only 2 injections.
CONDITIONS FOR WELCOME DRAWING SOUTH CAT TIEN
From October 8, 2021, Cat Tien National Park will reopen to welcome tourists.
Pursuant to Guideline No. 3862 / HD-BVHTTDL of 18 October 2021 of the Ministry of Culture, Sport and Tourism on the implementation of Resolution No. 128 / NQ-CP of 11 October 2021 of the Government’s Executive Order with the Temporary Decision of “Safe adaptation, flexible and effective control of the Covid-19 epidemic “in the field of cultural, sporting and tourism activities, Cat Tien National Park would like to announce the requirements for tourists as follows:
- Observe the “5K Message”; Make an electronic medical certificate on the PC-COVID app and scan the location QR code (indicated at the ticket counter).
- Fully comply with the rules of the National Steering Group for the Prevention and Control of COVID-19, the Ministry of Health and the rules of Cat Tien National Park.
- Observe medical testing, specifically as follows:
- Test case with one of the symptoms fever, cough, fatigue, sore throat, difficulty breathing …; random and periodic screening tests performed by health authorities;
- For all epidemic levels, only one of the following tests is required:
- There is a suspicion or indication of epidemiological investigation from an area with level 3 epidemic;
- Coming from an area assessed to have level 4 epidemic or regional medical isolation (blockade); The test does not apply to guests resident in the area.
- For people who have received the full dose of vaccine and who have recovered from the disease, only one of the following cases should be tested:
- When there is a request for epidemiological inquiry;
- Comes from an area assessed to have level 4 epidemic or regional medical isolation (blockade).
- Test for COVID-19 performed by RT-PCR or rapid antigen test is valid within 72 hours (from receipt of results).
NAM CAT TIEN NATIONALPARK TOUR PRICE
Below is the price for accommodation and sightseeing in Cat Tien National Park, the price does not include food service and tickets to the garden (60,000 VND / adult, 10,000 VND / child, students)
- TICKET TO THE GARDEN (Entrance ticket to Haven includes 1 round of ferry boats to and from Haven – the ticket does not include other services)
- Adults (from 16 years and up): 60,000 VND / person
- Student (with school card or referral): 20,000 VND / person
- Students, children (under 16 years): 10,000 VND / person
ACCOMMODATION SERVICE IN NAM CAT TIEN National Park
This is the accommodation service I updated in November, when you go, you can update it again. For exact prices in the national park please.
ROOM IN THE GARDEN CENTER (GARDEN OFFICE)
|Kind of room||SL||Price / 1 room||Properties|
|Superior triple (sleeps 3 people)||twelfth||600,000 VND||1 double bed + 1 single bed (linen, TV, own toilet, wifi)|
|Superior twin (room for 2 people)||3||500,000 VND||2 single beds(linen, TV, own toilet, wifi)|
|Superior double room (room for 2 people)||2||500,000 VND||1 double bed(linen, TV, own toilet, wifi)|
|Standard family (sleeps 4 people)||6||600,000 VND||2 double beds(linen, TV, own toilet, wifi)|
|Standard triple (sleeps 3 people)||2||500,000 VND||3 single beds(linen, TV, own toilet, wifi)|
|Standard triple (sleeps 3 people)||7||500,000 VND||1 double bed + 1 single bed (linen, TV, own toilet, wifi)|
|Standard double (room for 2 people)||17||350,000 VND||1 double bed(linen, TV, own toilet, wifi)|
ROOM AT BAU SAU
|Kind of room||SL||Price / 1 room||Properties|
|Basically triple (sleeps 3 people)||3||750,000 VND||3 single beds (basic room, shared toilet, fan)|
|Basic team (sleeps 4 people)||first||1,000,000 VND||4 single beds (basic room, shared toilet, fan)|
|Standard double (wooden room for 2 people)||first||800,000 VND||1 double bed (Bau Sau view, private toilet)|
|Standard family (wooden room for 4 people)||first||1,600,000 VND||2 double beds (Bau Sau view, private toilet)|
CAMPING FEES: 100,000 VND (tents prepared by guests) – camp only at the specified campsite in the center of the garden, do not camp at Bau Sau or elsewhere
|POINT ROUTE(By car, combine walking 100-300 m at each point.||Distance- Duration||Group 1-7 pax (VND / car)||Group8-14 people(VND / car)||Group15-20 pax(VND / car)|
|Heavy wood- Ben Cu rapids- Uncle Dongs percussion wood||3 km- ~ 1.0 h||480,000 kr||630,000 kr||780,000 won|
|Heavy wood- Ben Cu rapids- Uncle Dongs percussion wood- Loc Giao banyan wood||5 km- ~ 1.5 h||750,000 kr||1 million||1,250,000 won|
|Heavy wood- Uncle Dongs percussion wood- Troi waterfall- Bang Lang Da Co forest||8 km- ~ 2.0 h||880,000 won||1,180,000 won||1,480,000 won|
|Heavy wood – Uncle Dong’s percussion tree – Banyan tree – Troi Waterfall – Da Co Bang Lang Forest||11 km- ~ 2.5 hours||1,050,000 won||1,400,000 won||1,800,000 won|
|Heavy wood- Ben Cu rapids- Uncle Dongs percussion wood- Loc Giao banyan wood- Ho Cay si Hundred tribes (the only point in the garden where you can swim and swim)||16 km- ~ 3.5 h||1,600,000 won||2,350,000 won||2,850,000 won|
|Visiting Ma Ethnic Village – Cocoa Garden||14 km- ~ 3.0 h||1,600,000 won||2,350,000 won||2,850,000 won|
|Sight seeing||Distance||Visiting time||Form||Adults(VND / person)||Children(under 15 years)(VND / person)|
|The Natural History Museum||~ 100 m||20 minutes||go||20,000 won||10,000 won|
|Wildlife Rescue Center||~ 150m||30 minutes||Go||30,000 won||15,000 won|
|Primate Rescue Center – Fairy Island (temporarily closed)||~ 1 km||2 o’clock||Boat 5 minutes, walk 700m||50,000 won||25,000 won|
|Mushroom research area (experience with fungal transplantation, drink spongy, eat grilled mushrooms …)||~ 300m||2 o’clock||Go||120,000 kr||100,000 won|
SEE WILD NIGHT ANIMALS(ticket prices depend on the number of guests on the trip)
~ 6 km
|120,000 kr(over 20 pax)150,000 kr(7-20 pax)200.00(3-6 people)||
50% adult ticket