What is VPN? I guess I don’t need to explain further. Because on my blog, I have shared with you a lot of quality VPN software already.
As for the content of this article, I will summarize the best and most quality VPN software for your reference.
And I also tell you that good VPN software is all paid software, there is no good VPN service that is free 🙂 we have to confirm it with each other!
So, if you have determined to find a VPN software for work or gaming, it is imperative that you use paid services to be stable.
I. What are the criteria for evaluating a good VPN service?
1) The coding standard should be good enough: Yes, the good services today most of them use 256-bit encryption standard (military standard). Currently, these most notorious hacker and even the most powerful computers in the world can’t handle this encryption standard.
2) No log/activity history policy: You know, the purpose that many people use VPNs for is complete anonymity on the Internet. So, if the VPN service has a history of activity, there is still a chance that your data will be exposed.
Although most service providers today promise not to keep activity logs, only they know the truth.
3) Number of servers: This is also one of the very important factors, the more servers the better, the faster the speed.
4) Customer care mode: Any service needs to have a “kind-hearted” customer care regime. Imagine, you lose money for the service, but when the call goes wrong, no one answers the phone, no one supports your Email… Frustrating >.<
5) Payment method: This is also one of the very important factors, if a service is transparent, they will offer a lot of different payment methods.
As for services that only support payments via Bitcoin, gift cards, etc., you also need to reconsider. Because these are anonymous forms of payment. Why do they want to be so anonymous?
II. TOP of the best VPN software today
#first. ZenMate VPN
Made in Germany (Germany)
I’ve had quite a few introductory articles about this ZenMate VPN software already. So here I am just talking briefly.
Currently, ZenMate has more than 4000 servers scattered in 81+ countries around the world (including Vietnam).
ZenMate VPN supports on most devices today: Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Chrome browser add-ons, FireFox, Edge, Opera, Open VPN, Apple TV, Gaming, SmartTV…
See a detailed analysis of my ZenMate VPN software here: Is Fake IP ZenMate VPN software really any good?
ExpressVPN is also a highly rated VPN software, they have been in operation since 2009 until now.
And as of the time of writing this article, they are present in 94 countries worldwide, with a server count of 1,700+ servers. You can see a full list of their server locations here !
ExpressVPN also supports on most devices such as Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Chrome browser extension, FireFox, Edge, VPN Routers, Chromebook, KINDLE FIRE, VPN Server, Apple TV, Gaming, SmartTV… full view here !
ExpressVPN does not have a free trial version, however, they are willing to refund within the first 30 days of use without reason. Some of the outstanding advantages of this VPN service are:
- Strong encryption
- Fast and stable connection
- No bandwidth limit
- Replace your IP address
- Commit not to save activity or connection logs
- 24/7 live support
#3. CyberGhost VPN
CyberGhost has been in development since 2011, and up to now, they have 8902+ servers located in 91+ countries worldwide.
This service also supports cross-platform, multi-device.
Examples are Windows VPN, Mac VPN, Linux VPN, iOS VPN, Android VPN, Smart TV VPN, Android TV VPN, Apple TV VPN, Amazon Fire TV VPN, Xbox Series X,, One & 360 VPN, Playstation 4 & 5 VPN , Chrome VPN, Firefox VPN..
The strengths of this CyberGhost service are:
- AES 256-bit encryption standard
- Supports DNS and device IP address leak protection.
- Automatic kill switch
- Support for OpenVPN, IKEv2, WireGuard®
- No activity logs policy.
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Support 7 devices at the same time with 1 account.
- 24/7 customer support
- 45-day money-back guarantee (if you don’t like it)
NordVPN was established in 2012, up to now, this service has 5540 servers located in 59 countries around the world. To see their server list, you can visit here !
Supported platforms/devices are: Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Android TV, Firestick, Xbox, Playstation, Oculus Quest, Raspberry Pi, Chromebook, Chromecast, Kindle Fire, Nintendo Switch..
Some outstanding features of NordVPN can be mentioned as:
- Support strong connection encryption, protect user’s personal information when accessing the Internet.
- Internet speed does not slow down when using.
- If an information leak is detected, the Dark Web Monitor will notify you immediately.
- Dedicated IP support. A dedicated IP is a static IP address assigned to a single website hosting account, which means that no one else but you can use this IP address.
- Their policy is to not log, track and collect user data.
- You can use 1 account for 6 devices at the same time.
- 24/7 support
- And there are many other great features, if you want to learn more, you can see more here ha!
On my blog, I also have a very detailed tutorial article about this software, you can refer to the article: Instructions for registering a NordVPN account for free use !
PureVPN is also a very reputable VPN service, developed since 2006.
Up to now, PureVPN has more than 6500 servers located in 78+ countries worldwide and their network bandwidth is up to 20Gbit! See where countries are hosting their servers here !
I already have a very detailed review, so I won’t repeat it here. Read this article to learn more about the service: PureVPN: Multi-platform Fake IP software (with Vietnam Server)
#6. HotBot VPN
HotBot VPN is a company based in Seychelles. Currently, they have 2000+ servers located all over the world.
Supported devices and platforms are: Android (Mobile), Android TV, iOS, Mac OS, Windows. Some outstanding features of HotBot VPN are:
- Use 6 devices at the same time for 1 account.
- Policy does not save usage logs, access history..
- Very good support for Torrents and P2P
- Unlimited bandwidth.
- Optimized for speed to download or stream in HD.
- Advanced encryption standards (military-grade AES-256 encryption) help secure user data when using the Internet.
- DNS leak protection
- You can try HotBot VPN for free for 7 days, and within 30 days if you’re not satisfied, they’re willing to give you a 100% refund.
- 24/7 support
#7. VPN Proxy Master
VPN Proxy Master is a very famous VPN service, with more than 50 million downloads on Google Play alone (rating: 4.8/5 stars).
Currently, VPN Proxy Master has 6000 servers located in 50+ countries around the world.
Platform/Device Support: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Chrome, Fire TV, Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV, Other Smart TVs..
Some outstanding information of VPN Proxy Master:
- Uses AES 256-bit encryption standard.
- Protection against leakage DNS and IP address of equipment.
- Unlimited traffic and bandwidth
- Willing to refund 100% of the money to the customer within 30 days if you feel unsatisfied.
- Support to use 6 devices at the same time with 1 account.
- Commit not to save activity history, activity log..
- 24/7 support
BlufVPN is also a highly rated service by users on the app marketplaces (Google Play and AppStore).
Currently, BlufVPN has 500+ servers located in 50 countries around the world (including servers located in Vietnam). You can see a detailed list of countries where BlufVPN has located the Server here if you want !
Currently this service supports for: Android, Windows, MacOS, FireFox, Chrome and Edge. In general, the supported devices and support platforms are still quite modest compared to the above services.
The outstanding features of BlufVPN are:
- Do not save user logs/history.
- No additional hidden fees.
- Refund within the first 30 days no reason needed.
- Allow to use 5 devices at the same time for a registered account.
- 24/7 support
PrivateVPN is headquartered in Sweden, currently their service has more than 200 servers located in 63 countries around the world. See server location here!
Like the above services, PrivateVPN is very confident with their service, so they are ready to refund 100% of your money if you are not satisfied within 30 days of use.
Some of the features of PrivateVPN can be mentioned as:
- Strong information encryption helps protect your data, protect your personal information and communications from hackers.
- Supports hiding your IP address and location for complete anonymity on the Internet.
- Freedom to track and log activity. They promise that your personal information will never be shared with anyone.
- PrivateVPN is compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Linux
The above is a list of the best VPN services / software today, of course there will be many other VPN services (refer to here). However, in my opinion, the list of VPNs above is very good, both in terms of quality and price.
The list above is arranged at random, not ranked here at all. You can read and choose for yourself a service that suits your needs. Good luck !
Kien Nguyen – Blogchiasekienthuc.com
Note: Was this article helpful to you? Don’t forget to rate the article, like and share it with your friends and family!