Hacker is a very popular concept many years ago and has decreased much in recent years. After watching movies about Hackers, I see that you guys really want to become Hackers and cool like in the movies, I simply wanted to do the same, but after I grew up, I think this is really dreamy because it’s really hard to hack something unless you put in a long time to practice and it won’t be easy on movies or the Hacker guys above. Facebook so, hacking people’s nicks of all kinds is not a Hacker but a Tricker.
Then in this article, I will analyze the reasons whether to study to become a Hacker or not.
What are hackers?
Currently there are many definitions of Hacker, each period has a different definition. But we can simply understand Hacker is someone who uses computers or other devices to gain unauthorized access to data. The term Hacker is defined as someone who tries to break into a computer system.
Who are hackers?
Any person using a computer can be called a Hacker. In the world of computer security, a hacker is someone who finds and exploits weaknesses in computer systems or computer networks.
Basic knowledge to become a Hacker
In today’s computer world, every computer programmer, even computer beginners, wants to become a Hacker. Hacking is a skill that helps you gain freedom in the computer world. It means you can do anything from good to bad after becoming a Hacker.
To become a Hacker, you must know about basic knowledge and necessary computer skills. So, to become a real Hacker you should have some basic knowledge to, that is:
- Computer Basics – Learn about basic computer knowledge and architecture.
- Basics of Computer Programming – Learn to program, this is the basic skill of Hacker. All Hackers have knowledge of computer programming
- Network fundamentals – Learn about basic networkrevolutionize operations and learn about wireless technologies…
- Internet knowledge – Learn about the internet, how the internet works, ie how browsers send and receive data over the internet to become a Hacker on the Internet environment
- HTML Basics – (And possibly CSS): Although not directly applicable to hacking, knowing HTML will give you a basic background in Web design.
The above knowledge will help you become a beginner Hacker. In the sense of Beginner Hacker, you can start simple hacking after gaining the above knowledge.
To become a good, smart and progressive Hacker we will tell you all the necessary knowledge for this, just follow the steps below
Essential skills to become an Advanced Hacker
To become a real Hacker, there are many computer topics that you must know to become a good Hacker. The basic knowledge and necessary skills that you must have to become an advanced and proficient Hacker are:
- Computer Basics – First you have to have basic knowledge of how computers work, how CPUs work and also get some knowledge of Computer Hardware.
- Programming language OLD – C is the recommended programming language for Hackers. C is loved by many Hackers because it is a low-level programming language and the foundation of today’s programmers. C is a basic and fast programming language that is closest to UNIX because UNIX is completely written in C.
- Network – Have some network knowledge, have basic knowledge of wireless technologies to become a Network Environment Hacker.
- SQL or MySQL – Choose any Database language, SQL is recommended. SQL is used to create, update, delete, modify data in the database. Knowing SQL or MySQL you can exploit SQL Injection errors.
- PHP – Learn php because PHP is used to create dynamic Web, can use PHP commands to store data.
- Python – Learn python because Python is a scripting language most used today, because the way to write commands is quite simple and there are many modules that support network mining.
- UNIX – or Linux is very important: Linux Web servers currently account for a lot more than Windows, because of their free features and large user community, so knowing the Linux commands will help you exploit and take over the system easily. easy way.
- Cryptography – Learn cryptography to see how encryption and decryption work. Since to hack or get secret information, algorithms and decryption knowledge are always required.
Should I study to become a Hacker?
If you work in the security industry and you Hack your company data for testing purposes according to company mission then it is legal. If you are a hacker, it is illegal to enter or illegally attack another person’s system without that permission.
As for the first reason, think about how when you become a Hacker you will make money to support yourself and provide for your family? Do you hack banks to steal money, hack payal accounts, indentify, driver’s licenses, passports and sell them on the black market? If you think so, are you sure you will hide from the pursuit of security organizations around the world? Would your parents want a child to become a criminal?
Before entering the Hacker path, you need to orient what you do to avoid breaking the law. In addition to the knowledge learned in school, you should equip yourself with more knowledge about CEH, OSCP…If you’re a student, it takes a long time to study to memorize and learn new knowledge. So during that time you study, who will take care of you and after you finish your studies, can you earn money to help your family?
If you are a student or a working person, have free time, you can study to supplement your knowledge.
What to do when you become a Hacker?
Jobs are not absent, there are also quite a few things when you become a Hacker such as: hacking to make money, selling things on the black market, hunting bountry, working in security for companies, etc. a lot but the trend now is to go programming about mobile, game, ..
In the future, I think it will be better to become a White Hat Hacker (working in network security for a few companies) than it is now. Currently, the amount of user data has been digitized a lot, so companies will need security people to ensure the safety of user data to avoid being leaked, hacked by Hackers and sold on the deep web. forum.