If you have the opportunity to come to the land of thousands of flowers in Dalat, surely visitors will not be able to miss one of the many hot virtual check-in places in Da Lat. That is Windmill Dalat – an extremely attractive place, attracting hundreds and thousands of tourists every year. But why does this bakery have such a strange appeal? Let’s Kenhhomestay.com Find out what’s so special about this place!
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED:
MAIN CONTENTS OF THE ARTICLE:
1. About Dalat Windmill
Although it has only been built in the past few years, however, the Dalat Windmill Bakery has become a phenomenon of young people, an extremely famous virtual living place, loved by many young people. visit check-in.
The bakery sells a wide variety of cakes and breads with all flavors. The drinks here are also really special, with a variety of soft drinks, milk tea.. suitable for young people….
2. Address and directions to move to Dalat Windmill
Windmill Bakery Dalat is located at 19 Tang Bat Ho Street, Ward 1, Da Lat City, Lam Dong Province. If you take the starting point at the cinema in Hoa Binh area, you need to turn left about 60m, then go to Phan Boi Chau street for another 4m and turn left at Nguyen Van Troi street. Then you just need to continue about 100m more and then turn right to arrive.
2.2. Means to move to Dalat Windmill
Not only owns the dreamy and lyrical nature, but also has an extremely cool and pleasant atmosphere. Therefore, there are quite a few tour companies moving to this place. Here are some types of vehicles that you can refer to:
- Airplane: For travelers from outside the North, this is the top means of transport. Currently, you can hunt for relatively cheap airline tickets from a number of reputable, high-safety airlines such as Vietnam Airlines, Bamboo Airways…
- Bus: This is the type of car that many tourists choose to move to Da Lat. The cost for bus tickets ranges from 180k-210k depending on different car companies, the travel time takes about 4-5 hours. Besides, visitors can also balance the travel time to suit their own timetable.
- Car rental: For tourists traveling in large groups or large families, renting a tourist car will be the first choice. While ensuring the price factor, it also ensures the comfort and comfort for the elderly members of the family. In addition to choosing to rent a tourist car, you will have countless options to match your budget and travel timetable. The price of the car will range from 1 million to 3 million depending on the size of the car.
- Motorcycle: This type of vehicle is suitable for young people who love adventure and experience backpacking. During the journey by motorbike, you can comfortably stop on the side of the road, choose a beautiful natural scene to save the image. In addition, riding a motorbike will also give you the opportunity to directly admire the poetic and lyrical picture of nature and enjoy the fresh and cool atmosphere in Da Lat.
A small note is that the road to Da Lat is also relatively bumpy, difficult to go at many locations. So about the items on the car, you should choose important items, avoid carrying too many bulky items that are difficult to move.
3. Ticket price to visit Dalat Windmill
Certainly, when visiting Dalat Windmill, you will not be able to miss enjoying the attractive breads and a variety of fresh drinks.
The price of a bread here is relatively cheap, only ranging from 20,000-30,000 VND / 1 loaf of bread filled with attractive toppings. Here you will enjoy delicious food in an extremely unique and attractive architectural space.
4. Outstanding beauty of Dalat Windmill
4.1. The architectural beauty of Dalat Windmill
In terms of design, the architecture here attracts visitors by the vintage style – an old, nostalgic fashion style produced from the 30s to the 60s and ranges to the 90s.
The first thing when visitors come here will be attracted by the wall painted in a golden color along with the vintage, gentle decor. The text is designed in a retro style full of nostalgia.
Young people today have a love and interest in this simple and old style. So just from those simple things, but Coi Xay wind restaurant in Dalat has become one of the hot hit tourist destinations in Da Lat that tourists must definitely visit.
4.2. Where there are delicious cakes
Not only attracting visitors by its nostalgic design and decor, Dalat Windmill also attracts them by its extremely delicious breads. Windmill bread has a delicious taste, quality, and carefully selected ingredients.
The bakery has an extremely diverse and attractive menu, from cakes to savory cakes. The price for cakes ranges from 15-20k which is extremely cheap with the experiences that visitors get when visiting the store.
In addition to serving cakes, the bakery also serves coffee. Drinks here are also rated quite well by many visitors. The menu has a wide variety of delicious and tasty drinks. Visitors can choose from coffees or drinks that Gen Z likes, such as fruit tea and milk tea.
Besides, the staff at the bakery are also very enthusiastic, cute, ready to help customers. That is a big plus for visitors who come here to want to come back again and again.
4.3. Very attractive check-in place for young people
Dalat Windmill owns a very unique and new design. So it is not difficult to find photos taken by young people checking in here.
The whole space of the restaurant is covered with eye-catching yellow color and decorated with retro-styled words, creating an extremely eye-catching overall, making a strong impression on visitors.
For every 1m2 here, you can take up to 10 virtual live photos. This place is suitable for all styles of photography such as groups, individuals or couples…
According to the owner, when the shop was first opened, the decoration of the bakery was only intended to impress visitors and attract visitors to the restaurant. Unexpectedly, until now, this place has become such an extremely hot check-in place.
5. Note when visiting Dalat Windmill
5.1 What to wear?
You may not have noticed, but any background with yellow will give you a photo with a classic, nostalgic nuance.
Because the wall color of the shop is yellow, so choosing clothes with bright colors and contrasts such as red, white, blue, etc. will be the first choice. In addition, some classic colors with the same tone as: orange, cold brown, etc. will all score points.
5.3. Some notes when taking photos at Windmill Bakery
Readers need to pay attention to a few factors when coming here such as:
- Please do not stand in the street to take pictures
- No large gatherings
- Do not go to line up on the street
- If it’s a group photo shoot, you should ensure order
- Because it is a public area, tourists should pay attention to protect the value of the property
- Do not draw graffiti on the wall of the shop. Detecting may be fined (50,000 – 100,000 VND)
- When taking pictures, be careful not to put your feet on the wall, it may dirty the wall
6. Some hotels and resorts near Dalat Windmill
5.1. Diamond Hotel Dalat
Only a few hundred meters away from Dalat Windmill 1, Diamond Hotel with modern luxury design will be the first choice for you. With a minimalist but elegant design.
The hotel’s room types are fully equipped with furniture such as high-speed wifi, flat-screen TVs, tables and chairs for guests to rest and chat.
Besides, the amenities in the resort will also satisfy visitors. Cleaning is done by a fully qualified and professional staff.
The rooms are cleaned and changed every day with the aim of giving customers the best experience. Room rates are also very affordable, reasonable, suitable for customers’ finances.
- Detailed address: 14_16 Hoa Binh Area, Ward 1, Da Lat City, Lam Dong
- Hotline: 0943 333 333
5.2. CozyNook Boutique Apartment
One more homestay close to Coi Xay Gio Dalat bakery that visitors can refer to is Cozy Nook Boutique Apartment. Homestay is simply designed with white tones, combined with a space with quite a lot of green trees, extremely cool and peaceful.
Cozy Nook provides a full system of living rooms, kitchens, and private balconies to give visitors a cozy feeling, just like being in their own house.
The bedroom is decorated extremely cute with very lovely and lovely small potted plants. Resort facilities are also extremely modern, fully furnished such as high-speed wifi, smart TV…
Especially, the room also has a spacious and airy balcony, receiving sunlight and fresh air of Da Lat
- Detailed address: No. 58/19 Nguyen Bieu Street, Ward 1, Da Lat City
- Hotline: 025 7777 7777
5.3. Tulip Hotel Dalat
Tulip Hotel is only 400m from Coi Xay Gio Dalat bakery, relatively close to walking. This is also one of the hotels that receive a lot of good reviews from domestic and foreign tourists.
The bedroom is designed with elegant white tones, the furniture is arranged delicately and carefully. Fully equipped facilities such as flat screen TV, high speed wifi, work desk…
The bathroom is also very spacious, clean, with a full lavabo, shower to give you a comfortable and private resort experience.
In addition, the staff at the hotel is also very enthusiastic, friendly, ready 24/7 to help customers when they have problems. This is a big plus for the quality of service here. In addition, the price is also very affordable and reasonable.
- Detailed address: 26-28 Ba Thang Hai Street, Ward 1, Da Lat City
- Hotline: 098 247 9999 VND
7. Check-in pictures of visitors at Dalat Windmill
So also with Kenhhomestay.comVisitors have had an extremely detailed review of Dalat Windmill – one of the hottest tourist destinations in recent days. Hope you, your relatives and family will have great experiences in Da Lat.
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED: