Belonging to one of the two largest cities in Vietnam, with Hanoi being a thousand years of civilization, Ho Chi Minh City is a young city with a dynamic pace of life when it is only a few hundred years old. As a Vietnamese, no one is unaware of this prosperous city. Coming to Saigon is as simple as that, but to find a quality resort is very “headache”. Hopefully with the introduction of Kenhhomestay.com about homestay Little Dough Lodge will reduce the “headache” of visitors.
Contact booking via Hotline 0943 333 333 Get 20% off coupon now
MAIN CONTENTS OF THE ARTICLE:
1. About Little Dough Lodge
Little Dough Lodge belongs to the system of quality homestays in terms of rooms and services with 3-star standard at reasonable and affordable prices. Coming to a new land, resting and relaxing in a new and unique space will surely bring visitors limitless experiences and elevate emotions with Little Dough Lodge.
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED:
2. Address and directions to Little Dough Lodge
2.1. Specific address
Little Dough Lodge located at No. 100/14, Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Because it is located right in the center, so Little Dough Lodge located very close to famous attractions of Saigon: Ngoc Hoang Pagoda – 500m, Vietnam History Museum – 800m, Notre Dame Cathedral – 900m, Reunification Palace – 1.1km,…
2.2. Directions to Little Dough Lodge
Currently, there are 03 most popular means of transportation to Ho Chi Minh City:
- Traveling by train: with the Thong Nhat railway line stretching along the three regions of the South, Central, and North. Then from the station back Little Dough Lodge about 3.5km more.
- Traveling by bus: Phuong Trang, Thanh Buoi, Hoang Long, A Ty, Mai Linh, …
- Traveling by plane: with a variety of airlines operating routes to Ho Chi Minh City, typically: Bamboo Airways, Vietnam Airlines, Vietjet Air,….
3. Little Dough Lodge’s space and design
Located in the heart of District 01, the most expensive in Saigon but Little Dough Lodge gives visitors the impression by its simple, rustic and popular appearance. But on the inside, it was the complete opposite. With a large space from the lobby to the high-rise architectural style rooms, it gives visitors a unique experience Little Dough Lodge with lightness, elegance in white color and with some features of arrogance and sophistication in the layout. Little Dough Lodge Peacefully located among the rows of houses, visitors come here to stay as if they become a real citizen of Saigon with the dynamism and youthfulness.
4. Room system at Little Dough Lodge
4.1. Superior Room
Superior Room at Little Dough Lodge has an area of about 26m2 with 02 single beds and a large kitchen to serve the dining needs of guests. The room has a modern design and is somewhat quiet, strong with 03 colors of black, white, gray and hidden in that quiet feature, mixes a little sweetness with flower pots with shimmering colors. vibrant: pinks, reds and yellows make the whole room seem to bring a little fresh life.
4.2. Studio Deluxe
In Little Dough Lodge, Deluxe Studio room has an area of about 26m2. Designed in the form of an apartment with different rooms, including: 01 bedroom with 01 large double bed, 01 fully equipped kitchen and 01 bathroom with spacious and clean space. Not only that, the room is also designed with a desk and a small corner of the tea table, suitable for visitors who come to Saigon for a business trip and want a private, discreet, noise-free space. heat to easily focus on work.
4.3. Deluxe Suite
Deluxe Suite room is a premium room at Little Dough Lodge with an area of 30m2 in a private and discreet space. The room is equipped with a large double bed with elegant blue colors combined with white and black colors of the room to create a space that becomes larger and attracts the eye. Not only a separate kitchen for visitors, but also a relatively large balcony, set of rattan tables and chairs, is an ideal place for every evening when the wind is blowing gently and sitting here watching the busy and bustling streets. beat in the shimmering, fanciful lights.
4.4. Room 04 People
If visitors come to Ho Chi Minh City with a group of friends or family from 04 to 06 people and want to live together in a spacious and cozy space, the 4-person room at Little Dough Lodge really suitable for you. In an area of 30m2, divided into 01 bedroom with 02 single beds and 01 bunk bed with 02 single beds, 01 kitchen, 01 bathroom and large balcony overlooking the apartment buildings with the old features of Saigon people. . Just relaxing together, having fun and being comfortable in a modern and vibrant space is also an interesting experience, isn’t it?
5. Outstanding utility services at Little Dough Lodge
Because of the design of each room, there is a kitchen with enough space and full of cooking utensils to make delicious meals, so at Little Dough Lodge There will be no restaurant, but a small bar specializing in serving snacks. Moreover, because we want to bring visitors a good breakfast with a good night’s sleep without having to worry, wake up early to cook. Little Dough Lodge will serve familiar Asian breakfast dishes and ensure adequate nutrition for a new day.
6. Customer review of Little Dough Lodge
- “Great value for money for a budget stay in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City. It is located in a beautiful, peaceful neighborhood and there are many convenient stores nearby. Reasonably clean, hot water in the bathroom works well, I recommend this place to anyone traveling alone or with friends when coming to Ho Chi Minh City.” – Mr. The Hien with a 5-star rating.
- “Great value for money at great location. I really liked the location in district 1 because it was walking distance to anything I needed so I saved a lot of commuting time and walked a lot. Also it has Vinmart nearby to buy some drinks or snacks. The room is nice and clean, I like the room.” – Ms. Ngoc Anh with a 5-star rating.
7. Little Dough Lodge booking information
- Address: No. 100/14, Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Phone number: 0943 333 333 – 025 7777 7777
8. Attractions near Little Dough Lodge
8.1. Jade Emperor Pagoda
Located away from Little Dough Lodge Only 500m, Ngoc Hoang Pagoda is the most sacred and famous ancient temple in Saigon. The temple was built in the years of the 20th century and to this day, more than 40 years have passed but still retains its ancient and dignified beauty. With ancient Chinese architecture, the temple is not only a sacred place of prayer but also a place for “birth” of beautiful photos, bold Asian colors in the past.
8.2. Vietnam History Museum
Located away from Little Dough Lodge Only about 800m, Vietnam History Museum is one of the largest and has a long history in Vietnam. The first name of the museum in 1912 was named after the governor of Cochinchina who was named “protector” of our country at that time. It was later renamed the Vietnam History Museum. Although it has gone through many generations of history, up to this day, this place still preserves and preserves thousands of rare and precious artifacts associated with cultural values, bold national colors.
Here are all the shares about Little Dough Lodge but Kenhhomestay.com desire bring to you. Little Dough Lodge Really a great homestay, make your journey in Saigon become more full of emotions and unforgettable experiences.
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED: