#first. Tools to support learning vocabulary in Economics
Yes, with this online tool you can easily learn more than 500 English vocabulary for economics (these are the most common words).
This online tool will have 3 main tabs, including:
- PRACTICE: You click this button to learn vocabulary, click the arrow left to right. If you like a word, click the star (bookmark) to save it. Pressing the right arrow the first time will appear the word to learn, pressing the arrow for the second time will display the meaning of that word.
- SAVE VOCABULARY: The saved words will be displayed here.
- LIST OF VOCABULARY: Here will store all existing vocabulary in the archive, with a total of more than 500 words (Economics) classified by the first letter (A, B, C….).
#2. Share your experience of learning English vocabulary for Economics
+) For phone
You press and hold to highlight the word to be translated => select
Dịch to translate or listen to the pronunciation.
+) For computers
Sharing with you a trick to help you learn English more effectively through this tool is:
Install the Google Translate and Google Dictionary extensions or any other similar feature.
If you want to see the details of installation and setup steps, see this paragraph ha!
You can observe the picture below, if you want to hear the standard pronunciation, then double click on the word you want to hear => then listen to how Google pronounces it.
If you want to translate, click on the icon of the Google Translate button, but the translation tool is already available, so you don’t need to care anymore.
The capture of the English vocabulary in economics This will give you more confidence in your professional work.
For example when you click the . button
DANH SÁCH CÁC TỪ VỰNG HIỆN CÓchoose the first character as
C will have the following result:
As you can see, all the words with the first letter are OLD will be filtered out. Oil characters are A, B, D... similarly.
- Call loan: term loan
- Call option: pre-purchase contract
- Capital: capital
- Capital accumulation: capital accumulation
- Capital expenditures: large expenditures
- Cardholder: cardholder
- Carry out: proceed
- Cash: cash
- Cash card: cash withdrawal card
- Cash flow: cash flow
- Cash limit: spending limit
- Cash settlement: payment in cash
- Cashier: cashier
- Cashpoint: cash withdrawal point
- Cause: to cause, to cause
- Ceiling: ceiling
- Central bank: central bank
- Certificate of deposit: certificate of deposit
- Certificate of indebtedness: certificate of indebtedness
- Check-out till: checkout counter
- Check: check
- Check clearing: payment of checks
- Circular credit: moving letter of credit
- Circulating capital: working capital
- Circulation: circulation
- Clean credit: smooth credit
- Clear: clearing
- Clearing account: clearing account
- Closed economy: closed economy
- Co-operative: cooperation
- Codeword: symbol
- Collateral security: collateral
- Collect: collect (debt)
- Collecting agent: collection agent
- Commercial: commercial
- Commission: commission
- Commodity: goods
- Company: company, association
- Company of limited liability: limited liability company
- Compare: compare
- Competitive: competitive
- Compound interest: compound interest
- Comprador: the merchant
- Concentration: focus
- Concesionary: offer
- Confiscation: confiscation
- Consignment note: bill of lading
- Constantly: without end, continuously
- Consumer: consumer
- Control: control
- Conversion: conversion (money, stock)
- Coordinate: coordinate, coordinate
- Corporation: corporation
- Correspondence: correspondence
- Correspondent bank: a bank that has an agency relationship
- Cost: cost
- Counter: counter (spend money)
- Counterfoil: stub (check)
- Countervailing credit: back to back credit
- Credit: credit
- Credit advice
- Credit balance: available balance
- Credit card: credit card
- Credit institution: credit institution
- Creditor: creditor, lender
- Crossed check: check paid by wire transfer
- Current account: current account
- Current assets: current assets
- Current income: regular income
- Current prices: current prices (time prices)
- Currently: current
- Customs: customs
- Customs barrier: tariff barrier
- Cycling: cycle
And I also believe that this online tool will help you remember a lot of English words. Wish you all good learning with this tool ha
Note: Was this article helpful to you? Don’t forget to rate the article, like and share it with your friends and family!