AdGuard Ad Blocker in particular and AdGuard’s software suite in general are extremely appreciated by users.
It can be said that AdGuard Ad Blocker is the most comprehensive ad blocking software available today, it works well on most platforms today, from Web browser to apps available on phones and tablets (both iOS and Android).
#first. What can AdGuard Ad Blocker do?
+) For Windows and MacOS
- Ad blocking: Yes, of course! AdGuard Ad Blocker will block all types of ads and user trackers to protect your personal privacy while you surf the web.
- Remove annoying web elements for users.
- With the clean blocking of all kinds of ads, of course, you will save 4G, 5G .. and at the same time surfing speed is also significantly improved, because you don’t have to load ads anymore.
- AdGuard Ad Blocker supports ad blocking for both web browsers and all applications today. Web browsers (Chrome, FireFox, Edge, Safari ..) to applications such as Youtube, Instagram, Skype …
- Increase the user experience when surfing the web and using the application without being bothered by ads.
- AdGuard Ad Blocker also helps fathers and mothers manage and control their children’s web surfing content. AdGuard will block dark sites, remove inappropriate search results (obscene, pornographic, etc.). Provide custom blocking for easier parental control!
- AdGuard has a dedicated module to prevent websites and apps from trying to steal your data.
- AdGuard Ad Blocker protects you against phishing, fake and malicious websites.. sites containing malicious ads and potentially dangerous content based on AdGuard’s huge database.
+) For iOS and Android
- For Android, AdGuard Ad Blocker supports ad blocking anywhere, anytime. In other words, block ads throughout the system, including video ads, ads in applications, browsers, games … by dozens of continuously updated ad filters.
- As for iOS, AdGuard Ad Blocker is equipped with filters specifically optimized for Safari (there are more than 50 filters for you to choose from).
- Protecting personal data for users is AdGuard’s top goal. AdGuard will protect your data against any online tracking and analysis systems.
- You have full control over your device, there are many advanced settings/settings that make it easy to customize the filter to your liking.
In short, at the present time, AdGuard is a comprehensive ad blocking solution on computers, phones, tablets, SmartTVs (with application support).. today.
So, if you are looking for a perfect ad blocking solution, then AdGuard Ad Blocker is what you are looking for!
#2. Download AdGuard Ad Blocker software
AdGuard Ad Blocker is a paid software and application. Obviously, such a good service is not free, they also need to have money to continue research, development and operation.
So, if you find it suitable for your needs, you can sign up for a paid service here !
Or if you buy a license key through the AppStore, you can pay via Momo e-wallet also very fast.
After clicking the . button
Buy now then enter the Email address you want to register for an AdGuard account => click the . button
With a personal license, you will be able to use it for 3 devices, for example 2 phones and 1 computer, or 1 computer – 1 phone and 1 iPad…..and so on!
As I said above, the payment form is quite flexible. If you do not have a Paypal account for international payments, please click on the button
Pay by Card to use the MasterCard card.
Enter your card information to pay.
After the installation is complete, you can almost use it without having to install much. However, if you want to set up according to your needs, it will be better.
On each platform (iOS, Android, Windows, Mac) there will be different ways to set up the filter, but it’s great that AdGuard has a video tutorial for you, you can go to the AdGuard application / software => choose About => choose next How to use to view instructions.
Although there are instructions already, I will still have the instructions with pictures below for you to better visualize.
#3. How to use AdGuard to block ads on iPhone, iPad
The download link is above, you can install it through the AppStore easily.
For the Safari browser, Apple already has an option to restrict annoying ads, you can enable it by visiting
Settings (Settings) => scroll down and navigate to
Safari => turn on ON in option
Block Pop-ups (Block pop-ups) as shown below.
Okay, now we’re going to set up ad blocking with AdGuard.
Also in the settings of Safari, you find the section
Content Blockers (only this option is available when you have installed the AdGuard Ad Blocker application)
Here I will activate them all. I will switch to
Next, open the AdGuard Ad Blocker application => skip the intro screen and switch to the status
ON as shown below to activate the application.
Now we will perform the activation and use of AdGuard Ad Blocker’s filter on iPhone, iPad. You press the button
Settings => then select
Safari protection as shown below.
+) Settings in Safari Protection tab
Like me, I will activate them all. If you are lazy to research, that’s it, but if you like deeper and more advanced customization, you can click on each item to set it up.
For example in the Ad Blockingyou can enable more filters
EasyList to remove ads more thoroughly (if the default Adguard filter is omitted).
Go back, skip to section Privacy (privacy), here you can enable more filters
Fanboy Anti-Facebook List (The purpose of this filter is to cut off Facebook tail tracking your behavior, habits, interests … surfing the web).
Continue, you move to section Annoyanceshere you can enable more filters
Adblock Warning Removal List to suppress notifications when using ads.
Language-specific Also very interesting, you can use an ad filter specifically for Vietnamese people (ABPVN List).
+) Settings in the DNS Protection tab
You open DNS implementation up => then select
In section Network Settings => you turn on both of these options to use DNS Filter when using 4G/5G and WiFi.
In section DNS serveryou can choose which DNS you want to use.
Articles to read: How to change DNS of Windows computers super fast (XP, 7, 10, 11 …)
Skip to item DNS Filter, this is perhaps the most remarkable part. You can search for shared filters on the net to manually add them here, if you’re interested then search with keywords ad filter Please.
If the feature
Background App Refresh (Background app update) on iOS is enabled, the app will be regularly updated, otherwise update the filter manually (every 24 hours when opening the app) to always receive the latest filter Please.
As I said above, AdGuard has very detailed instructions for each platform, so you can refer to other tutorials. here Please !
#4. How to unblock ads on a website?
For websites that are useful, you like, have few ads… you can add the website to the whitelist, because the main source of revenue for many websites depends on advertising. If you cut off their revenue stream, the site will die sooner or later.
Simply because there is not enough funding to maintain, and there is no motivation to develop!
You do the following:
Go to the website you want to unblock ads => click the icon
Chia sẻ as shown below => select
AdGuard => then switch to
OFF in the section Enable on this page => choose
Continue, you enter
DNS Protection => choose
DNS Filtering => choose
Here you choose
Add a domain => then add the site name that you want to unblock ads, for example
blogchiasekienthuc.com such as.
Absolutely do not install versions of unknown sources, cracked versions, guys <see why> !
Okay, so I shared with you a ad blocking software very comprehensive on iPhone, iPad, Windows computers, Macbooks and web browsers.
If possible, you should buy and use the license to get the best surfing experience. And don’t forget to add blogchiasekienthuc.com to your unblock list, if you still want to see this site in the future
Hope the article will be useful to you, good luck!
Kien Nguyen – Blogchiasekienthuc.com
Note: Was this article helpful to you? Don’t forget to rate the article, like and share it with your friends and family!