AccHelper software will also be an option for accounting work, operations on Excel will be simpler. Converting amount to text does not need many complicated operations. You will follow the instructions as follows:
Files in the AccHelper suite: 1 – AccHelper.xll (Use Office from 2007 or later)
2 – AccHelperEx.xla (only for Excel 2003 and earlier to support Unicode by ToUNC function)
3 – AccHelper.ini (save the default parameters of the functions, can be opened and edited to your liking!)
4 – Help.xls (Instructions for using functions).
Note: If you have installed an Add-In that reads certain numbers using the function name: VND, USD, please remove that add-in before installing AccHelper.
Functions of Accounting Helper:
+ Provide functions to read numbers into words in English and Vietnamese by font types TCVN3 (ABC), VNI, UNICODE. Functions: VND(), USD(), Num2Str().
+ Provide font conversion function from TCVN3, VNI to UNICODE. ToUNC() function.
Step 1: The first thing to do is that you will have to download the AccHelper software to your computer first. Then follow these steps:
Step 2: Install the tool into Excel
- For Excel 2010 or Excel 2013, do the following:
- Open any Excel file and select item File => Excel Options=> Add-ins => Go
- Item appears Add-ins=> Browse. Then proceed to select AccHelperEx=>Ok
So you have finished can change the number into the word VND. However, the following should also be noted:
- When using VnTimes Font, you will need the command “=VND”(Number of cells you want to transfer,1)
- If you use VNI font, you will need the command “=VND”(number of cells you want to transfer,2)
- If the number is odd and need to use the following statement”=VND”(WANT TO TRANSFER, “DONG”,”Virtual”,3)