Have you ever felt bitter because of a recall message on Messenger? I remember at that time I was driving on the road, the phone in my pocket kept vibrating, thinking that there was something I had to pull over to see immediately. But when I open the messenger, it’s all deleted messages :v, it’s so spicy. So in this article, I will show you how to view deleted messages in Messenger with Unseen Messenger.
What is Unseen Messenger?
With the Unseen Messenger app, you can view all messages and notifications from the installed app in a single screen. It saves you a lot of time when switching between apps to find the notification or message you need.
Useful features of Unseen Messenger:
- You can read received messages, but your friends cannot know when you opened and read them.
- No need to worry about Last Seen (last message view) and Blue Ticks (message viewed trace)
- If you want to find a message and you’re not sure who you received it from and on what app, you can search for it in Unseen Messenger.
- Unseen Messenger saves messages from any app you selected and you can also read deleted messages.
Unseen Messenger can store messages and notifications from any messaging app installed on your phone. You can even choose the app in which you want to save the message.
- Select the app you need to save the message
- Read deleted or lost messages
- No Last Seen (last message view)
- No Blue Ticks (message viewed ticks)
- Delete messages all the time
- Beautiful user interface
- Message Search
- Gallery to view images, videos, audios, GIFs and Documents
- You stay incognito mode while reading your friends’ messages
How to see recalled messages on Messenger
First, you install the Unseen Messenger application on Android here.
Next, you open the application, agree to the terms and press “Tiếp tục”.
Press “Enable Permission” to grant application permissions.
Toggle the Unseen Messenger application switch.
Next, press “Tiếp tục”.
You grant storage rights to Unseen Messenger by clicking “Enable Permission”.
Finally, press “Tiếp tục”.
You guys come in “All Messages”.
So you have seen the message successfully recovered.
In addition, you can also review deleted messages on Facebook with History Remove Messenger here.