TPBank (full name is Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank / English name is Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank) was established on May 5, 2008, is one of the private banks with quality service. leading service in Vietnam.
It can be said that TPBank is in the top of the most favorite banks in Vietnam because users feel be interested when using their services.
I am especially impressed with their Live Bank automated transaction system, which is also the first Live Bank system in Vietnam, equipped with extremely advanced and modern technologies.
For those of you who don’t know, Live Bank is an automatic bank, you can do most transactions at LiveBank without going directly to the bank branches.
For example, opening an account, depositing or withdrawing money 24/7, withdrawing money without a card, opening a passbook, issuing instant cards…
You will not have to wait too long, do not have to go out on time like with traditional banks anymore, saving a lot of time for users.
That’s basically it, if you want to learn more about Live Bank, you can Google more, because the main content I’m talking about in this article is: TPBank Mobile application.
#first. Should I use TPBank Mobile (eBank) application?
For me, when I have determined to use a financial-related application (electronic walletdigital banking applications..), the most important factor is PRESTIGE.
The brand must be really reputable and recognized, then I will learn about the next things, such as features, interface … and if it is a new name, I will have to consider very carefully before using it. .
So what is reputation? How is reputation assessed?
Well, for banks, we can mention factors such as:
Charter capital, branch network, existing services and products, loan or deposit interest rate, process of receiving/ processing/ taking care of and resolving customer complaints, disbursement time, level TPBank’s compliance, users’ attitudes towards that bank….
Some notable points of TPBank:
Regarding the prestige, it is not necessary to discuss, TPBank meets the standards!
As for the features and interface, you have to install it to know. Soon we will come to the detailed installation part later!
But basically, TPBank application is full of the latest features and technology today. Simply because one of TPBank’s biggest shareholders is FPT Corporation, one of the leading technology corporations in Vietnam >.<
Therefore, TPBank application will certainly be integrated with the most modern, safest and most secure for users.
#2. Pros & cons of TPBank application?
- Support to pay bills for electricity, water, internet, television, scan QR codes to pay… these basic features are available in almost any banking application.
- Support to transfer and receive money in a snap. Transactions are absolutely safe.
- TPBank application supports taking Nickname or Shop name as account number, which means you are free to choose the account number according to the SHOP/ CTY/ or NICKNAME name you like. For example, BlogChiaSeKienThuc, kiennguyenblog, phattai68…etc. and rattan.
- Support eKYC format in 5 seconds: You can open an account with an account number of your choice using TPBank 100% online application, extremely safe.
- Free money transfer (same bank, interbank) and more than 60 different fees.
- Support online money transfer up to 5 billion/day, absolutely safe with eToken+ (100% free)
- Support to open an online savings book with a higher interest rate than traditional savings, you can easily monitor the balance of the book.
- After using it for a while, I think TPBank’s operation is quite smooth and stable.
- Support on both Web platform and Mobile platform.
- OTT balance fluctuations are a bit slow, sometimes delayed up to 1 minute, so it’s a bit annoying. But I think this shortcoming will be resolved soon.
#3. How to install TPBank Mobile application
Before you start, prepare in advance IDENT (ID card) or CCCD (Citizen ID). And the condition to open an account is over 18 years old.
The installation and use process is extremely simple with only 4 steps:
Step 2. Identification eKYC online (something like turning your face left, right, up, down, straight, etc.). The purpose is to authenticate the customer !
Step 3. Set up a password and complete the registration. You enter the referral code is AT0123456 to get the bonus added to your account.
Step 4. Log in to TPBank Mobile app and create Nickname account done. For more details, watch the detailed video tutorial below.
#4. How does TPBank Mobile application charge?
With the fierce competition of banks and e-wallet services today, most basic transactions are free. TPBank is no exception, more specifically:
- Free transfer (same bank and different bank).
- No fee when withdrawing money at Live Bank, TPBank ATM
- Free Internet Banking / Mobile Banking service
- Free notification of balance fluctuations on TPBank Mobile application. Notice of balance fluctuations via SMS (10,000 VND)D/month), this is the same with almost every bank.
- Free Visa Debit card opening
#5. TPBank contact information
As I said at the beginning of the article, TPBank is a private bank, but all banks that are allowed to operate in the territory of Vietnam are under the direct management and supervision of the State Bank of Vietnam.
TPBank has a number of major shareholders such as: FPT Corporation, DOJI Jewelry Group, international finance company IFC, Vietnam Reinsurance Corporation (Vinare) and SBI Ven Holding Pte. Ltd., Singapore.
+) Official name of TPBank: Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank (TPBank)
+ Head office (Headquarters): TP-Bank Building, No. 57 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi City.
+) SWIFT CODE: TPBVVNVX
+) Trading code on the stock exchange: TPB
+) Date of establishment: 05/05/2008;
+) Website address: https://tpb.vn
+) Customer care email: [email protected];
+) Hotline: 19006036 or 1900585885, 0247300 8668 or international number dial +84 2437 683683
Hopefully the information in this article will be useful to you, if you love TPBank’s products/services without installing this app, it’s a big omission >.<
Kien Nguyen – Blogchiasekienthuc.com
Note: Was this article helpful to you? Don’t forget to rate the article, like and share it with your friends and family!