Microsoft has stopped offering older games since Windows 8. But that’s okay because there are many third-party apps that re-offer old games specifically on Windows 7 for newer versions of Windows.
One of such applications is Windows 7 Games for Windows 10 for Windows 8, 8.1, 10. And in the latest version v3, this application supports more versions. Windows 11 Latest. It supports higher DPI, which keeps the screen from dimming when playing them.
Download Windows 7 Games for Windows 11:
Windows 7 game application for Windows 11 is provided for free, you can download it as follows.
– You unzip the file Windows7Games_for_Windows_11_10_8.zip just downloaded.
– You double-click Windows7Games_for_Windows_11_10_8.exe just unzipped to install.
– When the screen Windows protected your PC appears, press More info > press Run anyway.
– UAC screen appears, press Yes to allow installation.
– Choose your favorite language > press next.
– In Choose components to install, you select the games you want to install.
- Spider Solitaire
- Chess Titans
- Mahjong Titans
- Purble Place
- Internet Spades
- Internet Checkers
- Internet Backgammon
– Press Install to install the games of your choice.
– Installation is done, press finish end.
Launch Windows 7 game:
Once you’ve installed Windows 7 games on your Windows 11 computer, you can launch and start playing them.
– Press the Windows key and click All Apps.
– Go down to the letter G and you will find the folder Games.
– Click on it to see all the games available on your Windows 11 computer.
– That’s it, choose the game you want.
Remove Windows 7 games from Windows 11:
In case, the game is faulty or you don’t want to play anymore, you can remove it from your computer as follows.
– Right click on the Windows icon > select Apps & Features.
– Find to Windows 7 Games for Windows 11, 10, and 8 and click on the three dots next to it.
– Select button Uninstall and when the menu pops up, press Uninstall Again.
– The system will start removing all games downloaded under this package.
When you’re done, restart your computer, which will also delete any leftover files.
Note: According to the developers, the game may stop working after you install a newer version of Windows 11. When you get such an error, you can reinstall the Windows 7 game on your computer again to fix it. handle the problem.