Are you tired of unused profiles on your account? Netflix mine? Let’s say you want to delete your Netflix profile on your mobile device.
In this case it is a wise decision as you are here to learn how to delete your profile on Netflix and this article will ease your burden by explaining the steps to delete your Netflix profile yours on TV. This article will also guide you delete Netflix profile on PCphone, iPhone or TV.
What is a Netflix Profile?
Netflix profiles represent individual users with their own personalized experience within the app. A Netflix account can only have up to five profiles. More information about Netflix profiles is listed below.
To add a new profile, you’ll need to remove an existing profile from your account.
Once a profile is deleted, it will be completely deleted from all devices.
Profiles can be deleted from any type of device you own. So choose the device of your choice from your PC, phone or TV and follow the methods mentioned below on how to delete your profile on Netflix.
If anyone is no longer using the account, go ahead and delete the profile.
Due to privacy concerns, personal data must be deleted. Keep your records organized on
Netflix can prevent others from accessing your account without you noticing. Alternatively, you might consider adding a PIN to protect the rest of your Netflix profile.
Delete a Netflix profile on PC, Android, iPhone or TV
Netflix can never be overrated, especially for lovers of movies and series. It is the largest subscription-based streaming service, offering thousands of movies, series, TV shows, documentaries, and anime. You’ll never get bored because Netflix always helps you discover something new in their library and collection. Before learning more about Netflix profiles, check out the highlights or tips to further improve your viewing experience.
Always choose packages that work best for you from subscription levels, Translate service lease DVD or Blu-ray .
Netflix allows you download and watch offline which is useful when you don’t have a stable internet connection.
The Netflix app is available on any device you love . It can be achieved through mobile phone , tablet , Smart TV and even game console .
Sometimes, videos autoplay can be very annoying. Can be turned off this feature by navigating to your Netflix account page and unchecking Auto-play preview on all devices or Automatically play the next episode in a series on all devices if you want . Also, note that this works from this profile to profile other .
Also, in Netflix, language of menus and audio tracks can Okay put and change whenever .
Netflix offers simple shortcuts like Esc to exit full screen , M to mute , S to skip the intro , F to open full screen and more without mouse control. These are useful when using apps from a PC or Mac. Check online for more keyboard shortcuts.
Delete Netflix profile on PC
If you use Netflix on your desktop or laptop computer, follow the steps below to delete your Netflix profile.
1. Open Netflix in your browser.
2. Enter email or phone number and password yours to log in account your .
3. Select Manage Profiles on the homepage Netflix as the illustration.
4. On the page Manage Profiles select the highlighted pencil icon on the profile you want to delete.
5. Then click option Delete Profile at the bottom of the page Edit Profile .
6. Select option again Delete Profile and confirm the deletion as shown.
7. Click finish .
Once deleted, the profile will no longer be found.
Delete Netflix profile on Android
If you’re using the Netflix app on your phone, you don’t need to go to a web browser to delete your Netflix profile.
Removing a Netflix profile from an Android phone is an easy process. Follow the steps below.
1. Access the application Netflix on your phone.
2. Click the . icon Who is looking at? Icon pencil in the upper right corner? as picture show.
3. Then tap the . icon pencil on profile you want to delete .
4. Click the button Delete Profile at the bottom of the screen.
5. Click Delete Profile on the pop-up again to confirm the deletion of the profile .
After deleting, you will find the page with the deleted profile as shown.
Delete Netflix Profile on iPhone
Follow the steps mentioned below to delete Netflix profile via iOS.
Note: The Apple iPad Air tablet model is used here as an example.
1. Launch Netflix and click profile icon in upper right corner of the tablet screen.
2. Click Who is watching ? Page.
3. Then select and click pencil icon on the profile you want to delete to bookmark it on the page Manage Profiles .
4. On the page Edit Profile click the Delete button as shown.
5. A pop-up window appears. Click Yes confirm the deletion of the profile file.
Delete Netflix profile on TV
You can even delete profiles on TV easily without any help from laptop or phone device. The method of deleting profiles in Netflix is almost the same on all smart TV models. Follow the steps below and learn how.
1. Access Netflix app . Use the remote control to move to the left pane.
2. Select option Switch Profile .
3. Here, select pencil icon for the specific record you want to delete.
4. In the screen Edit Profile select option Delete Profile
5. Finally, choose again Delete Profile To confirm.
Follow any device you own using the relevant methods described earlier and complete the profile deletion process with ease.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1. How many Profiles can a Netflix account have?
answer. A Netflix account can have up to five records . If a new profile is added, the existing profile must be deleted.
Q2. I can’t delete my Netflix profile. Why?
answer. You cannot delete the profile Netflix because that profile was created with a pre-opened Netflix account. If you want to delete the main profile, you must delete the entire account.
Q3. Will deleting your profile affect your account?
answer. No , deleting your profile will not damage your account. A profile can have personalization settings, but it belongs only to that particular profile, not the entire account. In fact, it keeps your account organized.