Windows 11 is currently a hot topic recently as Microsoft has announced the next version of Windows. Besides, Windows 11 has very high requirements to be able to install. Some of you are using Windows 10 and want to upgrade to Windows 11 but do not have TPM 2.0 or the hardware is too weak and for that reason some of you cannot install and test it, so in this article I will help you. How to bypass those conditions to upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11.
Note: The bypass TPM is quite simple, you need to follow the step-by-step sequence.
Bypass with Regedit
By tricking Windows’ Regedit to be able to pass the hardware check when installing Windows 11, we can change the keys in the Registry as follows:
Then in this way I will guide you how to bypass TPM 2.0 with regedit.
1. First, press Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box
2. Enter regedit and press OK
3. A new window will appear and you can access the following link:
4. Create a value DWORD (32-bit) new.
Then rename it to:
5. Now your task is to adjust the value
AllowUpgradesWithUnsupportedTPMorCPU are from 0 into numbers first and press the OK button.
6. Close everything and restart your machine.
And that’s the first step done, you have bypassed TPM 2.0 conditions and some other conditions to upgrade to windows 11.
If it fails, move on to the next step.
Use Script to bypass TPM to install Windows 11
In this way, you can use it to bypass the CPU requirements when installing Windows 11
1. First click and download this: Universal MediaCreationTool
2. unzip and find Skip_TPM_Check_on_Dynamic_Update_v2 -> click edit and copy all
3. Go to the screen or somewhere right-click -> New -> Text document to create a new notepad.
Or you press Start and find notepad quickly ;).
4. Then you paste what you copied into the notepad you just created and then click Save As
5. Then you will choose Type as All Files and the file extension behind will be cmd
6. After saving I will get like this
7. You right-click to run, if there is a picture, then click Yes.
8. Then a blue line will show up which means you have succeeded.
You can Remove it by running this file again
9. And finally, you just need to go to Windows Update and Update to Windows 10
You can use the Windows Update function of Windows 10 or download the file iSO WINdows 11 install directly according to the instructions of Natuts.