ZWSim Structural is a structural simulator that integrates modeling and simulation. With the finite element method (FEM), it simulates the physical behavior of structures. Solving structural mechanics problems, it helps engineers in different industries evaluate the rationality of structural designs, make faster and better decisions, and reduce time and costs R&D.
It can provide users with simulation results that meet engineering accuracy requirements. You can evaluate the performance of the design model through structural simulation. It is committed to helping companies optimize designs, reduce testing investments, and shorten development cycles.
It supports the static, dynamic and heat transfer problems of the structure. And it can calculate displacement, stress, strain, velocity, acceleration, buckling coefficient, natural frequency, temperature distribution, heat flow, etc. You can also refer to the software. ZW3D 2023 from i that technology.
Features ZWSim Structural
- More than 20 standard and commercial formats are supported, allowing you to import and export files with ease.
- With the self-developed Overdrive kernel, parametric modeling and solid & surface hybrid modeling are available for faster and better modeling.
- The Advance-Front & Delaunay Hybrid Mesh Generation has been adopted to support high quality 1D/2D/3D mesh generation and even tens of millions of meshes.
- Analysis of linear static, warping, frequency and mode shape, steady state heat transfer and transient state heat transfer are supported to meet different application requirements.
- Triangles, quadrilaterals, tetrahedra, hexagons and other types of meshes can be generated, suitable for different types of solvers.
- Constraints like Fixed Geometry, Roller/Slider, Fixed Hinges, structural loads like Force, Pressure, Torque and thermal loads like Temperature, Power can be accessed heat, Heat flux to better simulate the real environment.
- You can customize document properties to your specific needs and add them to the library for convenient reuse.
- The correctness of geometry, materials, constraints, loads, meshes, etc. can be checked before running the simulation, increasing the accuracy of the results.
- Simulation results can be displayed as cells, tables, animations, etc. or customized as you like. You can also poll the results and generate relevant reports.
Configure ZWSim Structural
- Supported OS: Windows 8.1/10/11
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2 CPU or higher (recommended)
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 2GB or more recommended
- Resolution: 1024 x 768VGA display with True Color (minimum) 1440×900 with NVidia 8 series or Radeon HD series or higher
Download ZWSim Structural Full Cr4ck
ZWSIM Structural 2022 SP3 (x64) Multilingual
Instructions for installing ZWSim Structural
- Turn off anti-virus software (Make sure to turn off both) Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install software
- Copy the Cr4ck file to the place where the path software has been installed “C:\Program Files\ZWSOFT\ZWSim Structural 2022“
- Open the License Manager software > Floating License > Click Add > add your Hostname(Computer name), on server/port 27000