StitchGenerator for 3ds Max
StitchGenerator for 3ds Max is a script for 3ds max that creates stitching objects and an object to illustrate holes between stitches on selected edges, along a spline or simply by painting them. Watch the YouTube video for a quick overview of the features.
There are two types of stitches available, round profile stitches and flat stitches. They have the most commonly used thickness for a given seam type. The length of the stitches and the distance between them can be easily adjusted as well as rotated, these parameters can also be randomized for an extra layer of realism.
StitchGenerator for 3ds Max features
- When starting StitchGenerator, a material for the stitches and hole objects will be created, if there are named materials in the scene they will not be created, instead it will be what it is. If your specified render is VRay then a VRay material will be generated, if your render is not VRay a Standard Physical Material will be generated.
- The material for the stitch is a simple material, it’s just a color with normal reflections and maps to make it look like it’s made of twisted yarns. Used textures are stored in the userscripts folder in StitchGenerator, you can find the userscripts folder by typing > getdir #userscripts < in the MAXSscript listener (F11)
- The hole object material for VRay is a bit more complicated than the stich material, if not using VRay it is very simple, just use black with the opacity map to blur the edges a bit and make the hole perfectly round. without using too many polygons for the hole object.
Configure StitchGenerator for 3ds Max
- Configure according to installed 3ds Max software
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10/11
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Download StitchGenerator for 3ds Max Full Crack
StitchGenerator 1.00 for 3ds Max 2018 – 2023 x64
3DS Max Collection
Instructions for installing StitchGenerator for 3ds Max
- Add Scripts to 3ds Max or drag and drop is also ok