SAPIEN PowerShell Studio 2022
SAPIEN PowerShell Studio 2022 is the premier editing and tooling environment for PowerShell. This single tool will cover all your scripting needs. Work the way YOU want with PowerShell.
Create graphical tools using PowerShell with an easy-to-use GUI designer. Eliminates the need to manually write hundreds of lines of code. Use PowerShell Studio’s built-in templates and wired controls to create advanced GUIs quickly. Create a PowerShell script module in minutes with PowerShell Studio. Easily convert your existing functions into a deliverable module. PowerShell Studio has a powerful editor with syntax coloring, reference highlighting, bookmarking, code formatting, and code completion. Create, edit, and manage code snippets to enhance your script development.
Script Packer offers advanced options and platform selection to deliver solutions targeted at specific environments. You can restrict packets by domain, machine, user, platform, and MAC address to avoid unauthorized script execution. Create an MSI installer to distribute your scripts, executables, and modules. Use custom actions to handle special cases, such as files that are open after installation.
PowerShell Studio Performance Monitor visually monitors your script’s performance by showing real-time memory and CPU usage. Console, Scripts, Script Modules or GUI Forms — PowerShell Studio will cover all your Windows PowerShell scripting needs.
SAPIEN PowerShell Studio 2022 Features
- Features a powerful editor with syntax coloring, reference highlighting, bookmarking, code formatting, and code completion. Create, edit and manage code snippets. Script with cmdlets from remote modules.
- Function Builder Easily create advanced functions, including cmdlets and parameter properties, and comment-based help. The function generator will insert the correct syntax for you.
- GUI Designer The advanced form designer makes GUI design quick and easy. Eliminates the need to manually write hundreds of lines of code. Use the built-in wired controls to create advanced GUIs.
- Script debugger Run and debug scripts and entire modules, locally and remotely. Quickly debug, repair, and verify any issues you may encounter. Support for conditional breakpoints.
- Diverse support Provides support for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of PowerShell in a single application. Run scripts with elevated privileges and in STA/MTA mode.
- Create executables and installers Convert your scripts to executables. Create an MSI installer. Tweak custom access privileges, elevations, and platforms. Run 32-bit and 64-bit executables with Windows PowerShell installed.
- Create a PowerShell script module in minutes by choosing from your existing functions. PowerShell Studio keeps manifest maintenance to a minimum by automatically exporting ps1xml functions and files for you.
- Visually monitor your script performance by displaying real-time memory and CPU usage. Displays the performance results of the last three sessions side-by-side.
- The built-in PowerShell console switches between 32-bit and 64-bit while preserving your session. PowerShell Studio allows you to customize and add dashboards to the dashboard.
- Use projects to manage multi-file scripts, create multi-format GUIs, and script modules. Keep your projects synchronized with files on disk for easy project management.
- Our Global Version Control backs up and versions your files so you don’t have to. IDE integration with GIT repository.
- Browser features for PowerShell commands, functions, WMI objects, .NET objects, and databases.
SAPIEN PowerShell Studio 2022 Configuration
- Operating System: Windows 8.1/10/11
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended.
- 600 MB of free hard disk space.
- 64-bit Intel or AMD processor
Download SAPIEN PowerShell Studio 2022 Full Crack
SAPIEN PowerShell Studio 2022 v5.8.197 x64
Instructions to install SAPIEN PowerShell Studio 2022
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note to turn off all Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software
- Use the keygen file to register the software