GEOVIA Surpac 2020
GEOVIA Surpac 2020 is the world’s most popular geological and mine planning software, supporting open-pit and underground mining and exploration projects in more than 120 countries. Software that delivers efficiency and precision through powerful, easy-to-use 3D graphics and workflow automation that can be tailored to company-specific processes and data flows .
Surpac meets all the requirements of geologists, surveyors and mining engineers in the resource sector and is flexible enough to accommodate all types of commodities, ore bodies and mining methods. Its multilingual capabilities allow global companies to support a common solution in their operations.
Features of GEOVIA Surpac 2020
- Comprehensive tools include: borehole data management, geological modeling, volume modeling, geostatistics, mine design, mine planning, resource estimation, etc.
- Modular and easily customizable to adapt to changing needs.
- Expand sharing of project data, skills, and knowledge across teams and departments.
- Increase time savings with compliance with company-specific processes.
- Consistency of execution using task automation.
- Reduce data duplication with the file format support of popular GIS and CAD systems.
- Integrated production scheduling with GEOVIA MineSched.
- The GEOVIA Stope Optimizer generates optimal stope designs for a wide range of underground mining methods and generates inventory stops from a block model representing the location space of the mining process.
- Surpac 2020 sees additional functionality added to Stope Optimizer with a focus on improving the ability of users to run What-If Analysis.
- The stop slicing capabilities of the stop designer tools in Surpac 2020 offers improvements for slicing multiple solids, using SDM 2.0 for imported properties, and exporting properties such as density.
- With the new point cloud capabilities in Surpac 2020, you can work only with the point cloud data you need through the use of point cloud classifiers. Quickly create solids without unwanted noise like equipment or vegetation through the use of a vocabulary grid.
- This release allows users to sort SDM files by metadata, reclassify and colorize data based on different criteria, adding great flexibility.
Configuration GEOVIA Surpac 2020
- Operating system: Windows 10 – 1083 or higher
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 2.5 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Core I5 processor or higher.
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX Series
Download GEOVIA Surpac 2020 Full Crack
GEOVIA Surpac 2020 x64
Instructions for installing GEOVIA Surpac 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note to turn off all Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy file “Crack“to path”C:Program FilesGEOVIASurpac72_x64x64bin“