A revolution for RAW files, DxO PureRAW 2 now allows users to pre-process images without leaving Lightroom and offers significant speed improvements. Support arrives for X-Trans cameras, offering Fujifilm photographers excellent image quality, and improved OS integration brings access via context menus.
Awarded the EISA Best Advanced Photo Software 2021 upon its release, DxO PureRAW set a new standard in RAW conversion through its pioneering use of artificial intelligence, establishing superior image quality at the beginning of the editing process — all without disrupting photographers’ existing workflows. DxO PureRAW 2 builds on this success, offering new features and greater efficiency.
New integrations offer a smoother workflow.
DxO PureRAW 2 acquires two new integrations to make the workflow even smoother. In Lightroom Classic, users can right-click on a number of RAW files and have DxO PureRAW 2 process the images, creating newly enhanced Linear DNG files back into the same folder, without having to step outside of the application. Similar functionality is now integrated into Windows File Explorer and macOS Finder: simply right-click files and choose from the context menu to start the process.
Support for Fujifilm X-Trans cameras.
DxO PureRAW 2 now supports RAW files from X-Trans sensors, bringing the significant benefits of DeepPRIME to Fujifilm XT photographers. Expect clean images, free of noise and artefacts, with deep, vibrant colours even at high ISO levels.
Faster and more efficient.
DxO DeepPRIME receives a significant upgrade in speed. Not only more responsive but processing and export times have also been improved — up to four times faster on Apple Silicon machines and up to 1.5 times faster on the latest Windows computers.
Support for HiDPI displays and a host of new camera/lens combinations.
HiDPI displays are now supported, offering greater comfort to photographers on Windows machines. The updates to DxO’s Optics Modules brings the total number of supported camera and lens combinations to over 70,000.
Support for even more equipment.
- DxO PureRAW 2 supports 40 new cameras:
- Canon EOS R3 (Canon RF) – sensor Bayer
- DJI Mavic 3 / Mavic 3 Cine (Drone) – sensor Bayer
- Fuji GFX 50S II (Fuji GFX) – sensor Bayer
- Fuji X100F (Compact) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X100S (Fuji X) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X100T (Compact) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X100V (Compact) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X20 (Compact) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X30 (Compact) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X70 (Compact) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X-E1 (Fuji X) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X-E2 (Fuji X) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X-E2S (Fuji X) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X-E3 (Fuji X) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X-E4 (Fuji X) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji XF10 (Compact) – sensor Bayer
- Fuji X-H1 (Fuji X) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X-M1 (Fuji X) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X-Pro1 (Fuji X) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X-Pro2 (Fuji X) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X-Pro3 (Fuji X) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X-S10 (Fuji X) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X-T1 (Fuji X) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X-T10 (Fuji X) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X-T2 (Fuji X) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X-T20 (Fuji X) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X-T3 (Fuji X) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X-T30 (Fuji X) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X-T30 II (Fuji X) – sensor X-Trans
- Fuji X-T4 (Fuji X) – sensor X-Trans
- Sony A7 IV (Sony FE) – sensor Bayer
- Sony A7R IIIA (Sony FE) – sensor Bayer
- Sony A7R IVA (Sony FE) – sensor Bayer
- Sony FX3 (Sony FE) – sensor Bayer
- Leica M10-R (Leica M) – sensor Bayer
- Leica SL2 (L-mount) – sensor Bayer
- Leica SL2-S (L-mount) – sensor Bayer
- Nikon Z9 (Nikon Z) – sensor Bayer
- Ricoh GRIIIx (Compact) – sensor Bayer
- Sigma Fp-L (L-mount) – sensor Bayer
About DxO PureRAW 2:
DxO PureRAW uses convolutional neural networks to perform the demosaicing and denoising processes of RAW image conversion simultaneously. Having been trained using millions of example images, the network is able to produce results that exceed those made by human-designed algorithms, giving users Linear DNG files that have all of the flexibility of the original RAW file but with the best possible image quality in terms of colour, noise, and fine detail.
In addition, DxO PureRAW uses DxO’s highly regarded Optics Modules, a database of more than 70,000 lens and camera body combinations that provide the highest levels of lens sharpness, corrections to geometric distortions, vignetting, and aberrations.
Price and Availability:
DxO PureRAW (Windows and macOS) is now available for download on the DxO website at the following price
- DxO PureRAW 2 £115
- DXO PureRAW 2 Upgrade £69
DxO is one of the most innovative companies in the field of photography and image processing. It creates the most powerful and versatile software on the market for both expert photographers and hobbyists.
Packages include DxO PhotoLab, an advanced photo editor and raw processor which was awarded Best Photo Software by TIPA 2020, and the Nik Collection By DxO, the renowned suite of creative plugins for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom Classic and DxO PhotoLab which won the EISA 2020-2021 award for Best Photo Software.
Conclusion: So above is the DxO PureRAW 2 – Award Winning Software for the Preparation of RAW files. article. Hopefully with this article you can help you in life, always follow and read our good articles on the website: natuts.com