Chaos Phoenix for Maya
Chaos Phoenix for Maya is an all-in-one fluid dynamics plugin for Maya. Realistic simulation of fire, smoke, liquid, ocean waves, splashes, spray, fog and more.
Phoenix FD is fully integrated with Autodesk Maya and optimized for rendering using V-Ray. Create all sorts of physics-based fluid effects with intelligent controls for fine-tuning, excitation, and rendering simulations. Supports industry standard tools and formats such as Alembic and OpenVDB.
Change each voxel and particle properties during the simulation and use customizable conditions to remove particles. Transport texture coordinates along the fluid during simulation and use them for advanced render-time effects.
Features Chaos Phoenix for Maya
- Create realistic fluid simulations with flying and foaming directly in Maya.
- Create any kind of smoke and fire effect with Phoenix FD’s powerful, adaptive dynamic grid engine.
- Refine simulations interactively in the viewport with Phoenix FD’s GPU-accelerated preview.
- Increase simulation resolution and add detail without changing the overall shape or behavior.
- Perfect for creating small puffs of smoke and steam.
- Render particles as bubbles, drops, spots or mists.
- Simulate complex and highly realistic vortex effects with full control over large-scale vortex intensity and microscopic details.
- Use a variety of customizable emission sources – dynamic meshes, texture and particle maps – to drive complex simulations.
- Render realistic fluid and volumetric effects using V-Ray’s optimized Phoenix FD shaders.
- Create a series of simulations that trigger and interact with each other.
- Easily create a never-repeating ocean surface using procedural ocean displacement. Preview and render the ocean surface without simulating cache files.
- Speed up or slow down simulated playback. Perfect for slow motion effects.
- Simulate effects with forces such as waves, wind, currents, net pull, and more.
- Use the Phoenix FD simulation license to submit work online to Deadline and Backburner.
Configure Chaos Phoenix for Maya
- Configure according to the installed Maya software
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10/11
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Download Chaos Phoenix for Maya Full Crack
Chaos Phoenix v5.00.00 for Maya 2019 – 2023 x64
3DS Max Collection
Instructions for installing Chaos Phoenix for Maya
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note to turn off both Windows Defender extremely important)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install software, do not install License Server
- Copy phoenix_50000_fix.mll to the path C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya20xx\phoenixfd\plug-ins
- Run Maya, select Plug-in Manager, find the fix plugin and check Loaded and Auto-Load
- Copy dbghelp.dll to the path C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\Phoenix FD\Maya 2023 for x64\bin