Chaos Phoenix for 3ds Max
Chaos Phoenix for 3ds Max is capable of creating a wide range of effects including fire, smoke, liquid, flame, explosion, rigid body simulation, ocean waves, fog and splashes. Quick presets and quick setups make it easy to get started, and its powerful simulation engine provides complete control over more complex effects.
A powerful application for handling different types of simulations and models, Phoenix is a powerful plugin for Maya and 3Ds Max that provides support for handling various elements including smoke, fire, water and oil. . It provides a professional solution with many customizable settings and tools to handle different types of elements with a natural look. It provides support for various industry standard tools to enhance the functionality of 3Ds Max and Maya.
Features Chaos Phoenix for 3ds Max
- With Phoenix you can create realistic fluid simulations with water jets and foam directly in 3ds Max and Maya.
- Create any kind of smoke and fire effect with Phoenix’s powerful, adaptive dynamic grid engine.
- Refine simulations interactively in the viewport with Phoenix’s GPU-accelerated preview.
- Add details and increase resolution without changing the shape or behavior of the simulation.
- Perfect for creating small puffs of smoke and steam.
- Render particles as bubbles, drops, spots or mists.
- Import and export mesh objects and particles to OpenVDB, Alembic, Krakatoa, XMesh, and V-Ray proxy files for 3ds Max, and OpenVDB, Alembic, and V-Ray proxy files for Maya.
- Simulate complex and highly realistic vortex effects with full control over large-scale vortex intensity and microscopic details.
- Use multiple emission sources including dynamic meshes, texture maps, particles and more.
- Realistic fluid rendering and volumetric effects using Phoenix shaders.
- A whole new level of volume rendering using Color Absorption. More control over smoke shading — change the color of light as it travels through the smoke.
- Create a series of simulations that trigger and interact with each other.
- Speed up or slow down simulated playback. Perfect for slow motion effects.
- Easily create a never-repeating ocean surface using procedural ocean displacement. Preview and render the ocean surface without simulating cache files.
- Seamless transition from procedural sea to simulated ocean waves.
- Impact simulated by forces such as wind, wave-line attraction, net attraction and build realistic ocean simulation with Big Wave Force.
- Quickly and accurately preview fire, smoke, and liquid simulations in the viewport.
- Float your objects in the pool or wash them off in a flood with the basic tough body simulation for liquid Phoenix. Interactions between Active Bodies are coming soon.
- Take full control of collisions between active Agencies using the Bullet solver. Easily create effects such as impacting liquid ice blocks, floating debris in the sea or objects being washed away in floods.
- Change each voxel and particle properties during the simulation and use customizable conditions to remove particles.
Configure Chaos Phoenix for 3ds Max
- Configuration according to installed 3DS Max software
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10/11
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Download Chaos Phoenix for 3ds Max Full Crack
Chaos Phoenix v5.00.00 for 3ds Max 2018 – 2023 x64
3DS Max Collection
Instructions for installing Chaos Phoenix for 3ds Max
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note to turn off all Windows Defender extremely important)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install software, do not install License Server
- Copy phoenix_50000_fix.dlr Go to the place where you just installed the software
- For versions < 2022 : C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2021\plugins\phoenixfd
- For 2022 and newer:
- Copy dbghelp.dll to the path C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\Phoenix FD\3ds Max 2023 for x64\bin