Backdrop Generator for 3DS max
Backdrop Generator is a very handy tool for creating backgrounds for external photos. It can be flexibly applied in Archviz projects while saving 3D artists a lot of time.
Besides JPG/JPEG image format, Background Maker also supports saving created image to PNG format and transparent option allows you to save PNG with transparent or opaque background. This is useful for designers who want to use backgrounds created with other images.
In addition to creating images, Background Maker can also add text to generated images. If you want to add text or tagline, you can use the Add Text feature to add some text with text effects like shadow, blur, lights, etc. There are several presets for background examples. and text effects on the page, so you can apply those with one click easily.
Features Backdrop Generator for 3DS max
- Ready to use presets. 15 ready-to-use backgrounds (cityscape, landscape, countryside).
- Editable control radius, height, U Tiling and rotation.
- Shadows or not. It can enable shading and invert cells.
- Custom map. Use your custom images with their masks to create custom backgrounds.
- Compatible with V-ray, Corona and FStorm renderers.
Configure Backdrop Generator for 3DS max
- Configure according to installed 3ds Max software
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10/11
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Download Backdrop Generator for 3DS max Full Crack
Backdrop Generator 1.00 for 3ds Max 2018 – 2023 x64
3DS Max Collection
Instructions for installing Backdrop Generator for 3DS max
- Add Scripts to 3ds Max or drag and drop is also ok