Adobe Substance 3D Sampler
Adobe Substance 3D Sampler is the latest version of the material creation software, formerly known as Substance Alchemist.
This software allows you to create and iterate on material collections by refining and mixing existing materials or by extracting new material from a scan (single or multiple images). It provides powerful tools that combine different technologies and creation methods that will help you manage your entire document library and export them to other applications.
It is the heart of your 3D workflow. Easily convert real-life images into realistic surfaces or HDR environments. Easily import a reference image and turn it into a high-quality 3D document with features powered by Adobe Sensei. Blend closely to the original real surface and create seamless sculptable materials from your shots.
Combine multiple materials and parametric filters to create more advanced surfaces. Drag and drop your images, add a few pre-made filters, and have a library of one-click generators, filters, and effects that let you quickly experiment and get results in just a few minutes. click.
Other changes include a new real-time viewport that supports Adobe Standard Material, better interoperability with other Adobe apps, and an improved user interface with better support for dual-monitor setups. .
The update shipped yesterday as part of Adobe’s 3D Substance Collection, which also includes new versions of Adobe Substance 3D Designer and Adobe Substance 3D Painter, along with the new Substance 3D Stager app.
Features Adobe Substance 3D Sampler
- Digitize and enrich content for 3D
- Turn real-world images into 3D materials
- The finished lighting environment can then be transferred to Substance 3D Painter or Substance 3D Stager, Adobe’s new scene rendering and layout application, via the ‘Send To’ menu command.
- Applications remain directly linked in a session, so any changes made to lighting settings in the Sampler can be carried over to other applications with a single command.
- Samplers can also send materials to Substance 3D Painter in the same way or receive generators and filters from Substance 3D Designer.
- Additionally, the new Edit in Photoshop command opens the source image or other 2D inputs to the material inside Photoshop, with any changes automatically propagated back to the Sampler.
- IBL create
- Substance 3D Sampler 3.0 also introduces an experimental new viewport that uses the same real-time rendering technology as Substance 3D Stager.
- As well as improving the fidelity with which 3D content is rendered – Adobe specifically checks the names of the improved shadows – it supports the new Adobe Standard Material (ASM).
- ASM was designed as a standard interchange format between Adobe applications and is now used in all Substance 3D applications by default, along with the Dimension and AR Aero application rendering engines.
- Editing in Photoshop
- Atlas Splatter
- Parametric effect
Configure Adobe Substance 3D Sampler
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i7 / AMD Ryzen 7
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 / Nvidia Quadro P2200/AMD Radeon RX 580
- VRAM: 8GB
- RAM: 16GB
- Hard Drive: SSD 30 GB
Download Adobe Substance 3D Sampler Full Cr4ck
Adobe Substance 3D Sampler 2022 v3.4.0 (x64)
Adobe for Mac OS will jailbreak with Adobe Zii Please
Instructions for installing Adobe Substance 3D Sampler
- Turn off anti-virus software (Make sure to turn off both) Windows Defender) is very important
- Download the software and extract with Winrar
- Run the Setup file to install the software
- Copy Cr4ck to the place where the software has just been installed”C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Substance 3D Sampler“