Located on Phu Quoc island, 1.5 km from Bai Dai, Phu Quoc Valley Resort It is an ideal destination for nature lovers. Resort is a 3-star hotel with full amenities, attracting customers from the first time they step in. Together Kenhhomstay.com explore this place to have a wonderful trip to Phu Quoc today.
Contact booking via Hotline 0943 333 333 Get 10% discount voucher now
MAIN CONTENTS OF THE ARTICLE:
1. Address and directions to move to Phu Quoc Valley Resort
1.1. The geographical location of Phu Quoc Valley Resort
Phu Quoc Valley Resort is a romantic resort offering air conditioning, a minibar, and a fireplace in the rooms. Free wifi is available to guests everywhere in the resort.
Located in Duong Dong town, Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam. Resort is the perfect destination for tourists. When it is convenient for passenger cars, taxis and buses. At the same time, it is convenient to connect the area with nearby tourist attractions. Create a great tour for customers.
One of the things that makes the difference between Phu Quoc Valley Resort That’s the convenient location. Phu Quoc is known as a tourist paradise, the pearl island of Vietnam. Thanks to the development of tourism, resorts have sprung up like mushrooms to meet the needs of tourists.
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED:
1.2. Directions to Phu Quoc Valley Resort
From Phu Quoc airport to Duong Dong town center, passengers need to travel an additional distance of 16 km. This place concentrates a lot of resorts, restaurants, banks, … in Phu Quoc. The most popular means of transportation are 4-seater and 7-seater taxis.
- The bus from Phu Quoc airport to Duong Dong has a bus route of VinGroup that will pick you up. If you have booked a room at other resorts in Duong Dong town, you can call to ask in advance about Phu Quoc airport shuttle bus services.
- In addition, you can also use the airport bus service of airlines such as Jetstar, Vietjet Air or Vietnam Airlines for only 50,000 VND / 1 way to the town center and then choose a taxi to arrive. Phu Quoc Valley Resort
- Usually, taxi is the most chosen means of transportation when traveling in Phu Quoc. To get to Phu Quoc airport, there are many direct flights from Hanoi and Saigon. Cheap flight tickets will be available from time to time. and flexible flight hours.
2. Space of Valley Resort Phu Quoc
As the name suggests, Phu Quoc Valley Resort like a miniature oasis surrounded by greenery. Cool tropical air all year round, overlooking the pearl island. This resort brings a feeling of comfort and closeness to nature.
Although it is only a 3-star resort, however red resortIt receives a lot of support from international tourists. Perhaps, with a reasonable level of service and many internal facilities, a favorable geographical location … are the plus points of this resort. Adding a team of enthusiastic and professional consultants is a plus point of Resort.
3. Types of rooms at Phu Quoc Valley Resort
3.1. Superior Room with Pool View
Area 45 m². Comfortable double bed. This double room has a balcony, bathrobe and pool view. Suitable for small families or couples who prefer spacious space.
3.2. Superior Bungalow with Garden View
Bungalow size: 48 m². This bungalow has a balcony, bathrobe and seating area. Suitable for young families.
3.3. Deluxe Bungalow with Pool View
Bungalow size: 48 m². This bungalow has a balcony, tile/marble floor and bathrobe. The rooms at Phu Quoc valley resort are relatively large in size, focusing on the best experience for customers.
3.4. Family Villa 2 Bedrooms
Villa Size: 89 m². This villa has a balcony, garden view and bathrobe. The villa is suitable for a large family.
3.5. 1 Bedroom Villa with Forest View
Villa Size: 62 m². This villa has a balcony, air conditioning and tile/marble floor. The villa is suitable for large groups and families.
3.6. 1 Bedroom Villa with Forest View
Villa Size: 62 m². This villa has a balcony, air conditioning and tile/marble floor.
3.7. Standard Room with Garden View
Room size 45m2. There is a seating area, a balcony and a small kitchen for cooking needs. The room is suitable for those who love nature.
3.8. Villa With Private Pool
Villa size: 200 m². Number of bathrooms: 4. This villa is a luxury private area. Promises to bring great experiences for visitors. This villa features a balcony, hot tub and private pool.
All rooms of Phu Quoc Valley Resort All are fully equipped with basic equipment inside such as: dryer, TV, and toiletries.
With a variety of room sizes and types. The resort deserves to be a reliable destination and worth experiencing during your vacation in Phu Quoc.
4. Convenient services at prominent Phu Quoc Valley Resort
4.1. On-site restaurant
Your morning at Valley Resort Phu Quoc starting with a free breakfast at the restaurant. Serving a la carte dishes for all three breakfasts, lunches and dinners. The menu is Asian and European dishes.
4.2. Bar in the resort
Phu Quoc is a place with an extremely vibrant nightlife. Therefore, the bar is like an indispensable breath here. The resort bar serves strong to light drinks. Meeting all needs of visitors.
4.3. Spa area in the resort
Phu Quoc Valley Resort There is a spa on the ground floor with sauna, massage and beauty services. Let’s enjoy a moment of relaxation after a long day of exploring this pearl island. Service staff is enthusiastic and attentive.
4.4. Outdoor pool
Phu Quoc Valley Resort There is an outdoor swimming pool for those who want to swim at the resort instead of going to the sea to experience. For a 3-star resort standard, an outdoor swimming pool is also an essential service. Experiencing swimming in the swimming pool right near the beach is also enjoyable.
5. Nearby tourist attractions Phu Quoc Valley Resort
Around Valley Resort Phu Quoc There are many places to visit, especially famous beaches.
- Dinh Cau: 3.6km
- Duong Dong Sea: distance 4.4km
- Ganh Gio beach: distance 7km
- Bai Dai beach: distance 8km
- Long Beach: distance 1.5km
These are the most beautiful beaches in the region. There is a diverse and attractive marine ecosystem. Attracting many domestic and foreign visitors.
In addition to the extremely beautiful natural beaches. Phu Quoc Valley Resort Also close to other tourist attractions such as:
- Origins Museum: 1.4km
- Su Muon Pagoda: 3km . away
- Phu Quoc pearl culture facility: distance 3km
- Tranh Waterfall: distance 3.6km
- Covered Bridge: 4.1km
- Phu Quoc Night Market: 3.8km
- Phu Quoc Prison: 6.7km
- Ham Ninh fishing village: 7.7km
- VinPearl Safari Phu Quoc: 19.2km
To explore all these nearby tourist attractions, it takes 2-3 days to stay in Phu Quoc. Valley Resort Phu Quoc It is a perfect location convenient to visit the places here.
6. Nearby places to eat Phu Quoc Valley Resort
6.1. OCSEN Beach Bar & Club
Snail Beach Bar Phu Quoc is a cool bar, making an immediate impression with orange lazy chairs that stand out on the smooth white sand.
- Address: 118/10 Tran Hung Dao Former Rory’s Bar, Duong Dong, Phu Quoc Island
- Opening hours: 11am to 2pm
- Price: from 60-400 thousand VND/person.
- Asian and European style dishes and related drinks.
6.2. Areca Restobar
- Distance: 3km
- Address: 118/11 Tran Hung Dao, Quarter 7, Duong Dong, Phu Quoc Island
- Price: 70-230 thousand VND/person
- Asian and European style dishes. The restaurant has a bar, strong on seafood dishes.
- Opening hours: 12 noon to 10 pm
6.3. Chuon Chuon Bistro & Sky Bar
- Address: Sao Mai Hill, No.9 Tran Hung Dao, TT. Duong Dong, Kien Giang, Phu Quoc
- Opening hours: 7:30 – 22:30
- Reference price: 40,000 – 300,000 VND
- The shop has an extremely convenient location when it is located on the top of Sao Mai hill with a “unremarkable” view of the mountains and sea. Serving delicious Asian-European dishes.
6.4. Xin Chao Seafood Restaurant
- Address: 66 Tran Hung Dao, Duong Dong, Phu Quoc Island
- Opening hours: 11am to 10pm
- Distance: 4.4km
- Asian and European dishes, seafood dishes…
- Price: 70-280 thousand VND/person.
7. Reservation information Phu Quoc Valley Resort
Wish you have happy trips and many experiences at Phu Quoc Valley Resort Thanks to the reviews above from Kenhhomestay.com.
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED: