Nha Trang produce market is often a tourist destination often visited by tourists after each journey to the coastal city to bring back the most precious gifts of the sunny and windy sea. Each area has a famous market serving coastal residents and attracting tourists to visit. Good too Kenhhomestay.com Discover Top 7 Nha Trang seafood market Cheap and fresh below to know how to choose processed seafood and buy it as a gift after each travel journey.
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED:
MAIN CONTENTS OF THE ARTICLE:
1. Top 7 fresh Nha Trang seafood markets
1.1. Dam Market – Bustling Nha Trang seafood market
- Address: Ben Cho Street, Van Thanh Ward, Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa Province
- Operating time: 5:00 – 18:30
Dam Market is one of the areas Nha Trang seafood market has the largest scale in the market, the most famous in the area.
There are a variety of products here, in addition to fresh seafood, there are food stalls and souvenir shops, handicrafts.
Coming here, you will enjoy countless famous delicious Nha Trang cuisine, check-in in the bustling sea market scene and bring back valuable gifts.
Seafood Market Not only is it an interesting tourist destination with many famous stalls selling delicious food, fresh and nutritious seafood, but it is also known for the title of the market with the most unique architecture in the coastal city.
On a total area of 5000m2, Dam market is built in the shape of a giant lotus, a famous symbol of the nation and nation.
With the spacious landscape, bright space and symbolic architecture of the lotus flower, visitors will no longer feel the fishy taste of shrimp, fish, squid, etc., but only the pure, salty taste of the sea. .
1.2. Vinh Luong Market – Nha Trang seafood market with cheap price
- Address: belongs to Vinh Luong fishing port, located on Pham Van Dong street, about 15 km from the center of Nha Trang coastal city
- Operating hours: 7:00 – 9:00 | 14:00 – 16:00
Vinh Luong Market is one of the top areas Fresh seafood market in Nha Trang busiest in the area. This place is a gathering place for many merchants to trade, bustling with boats. Each ship is loaded with fish and shrimp from the fleets of Khanh Hoa, Binh Dinh, Phu Yen, etc.
The market meets in the early morning when the boats return from far away, bringing back the freshest seafood boats. Coming to Vinh Luong market, you can buy seafood such as squid. crabs, shrimps, fishes, fish, rays, scads, painted rice, trash fish, … dance in the crabs, fresh, colorful, extremely eye-catching.
To go Nha Trang seafood market From early on, you can not only choose fresh seafood dishes but also enjoy the beautiful sunrise on the sea.
The glorious bright sunlight will be the ideal background for unique check-in photos, keeping interesting moments during the trip. So remember to bring your camera to take great pictures.
1.3. Vinh Truong Market
- Address: Cua Be embankment, Vinh Truong ward, Nha Trang city, Khanh Hoa province
- Operating hours: From 1:00 – 2:00 to about 7:00 – 8:00
Vinh Truong Market is one of the most famous seafood granaries in the coastal city with beautiful landscape space and diverse sources of fresh seafood. The floating market on the sea has just been moved to the embankment wharf where boats are busy.
Vinh Truong fishing port has the idyllic beauty of a coastal fishing village market with a lot of ships selling fresh seafood.
Every early morning when the sun rises above the sea, the offshore boats return in the dawn carrying fresh batches of fish and shrimp.
Visitors come Nha Trang seafood market During this time, you can buy the freshest and cheapest seafood.
1.4. Nha Trang Vinh Hai Seafood Market
- Address: 2/4 street, Vinh Hai ward, Nha Trang city, Khanh Hoa province
- Hours of operation: 6:30 – 18:00
Vinh Hai Market was built on a large scale with many unique architectural features, convenient for tourists’ travel and discovery journey.
Gian Nha Trang seafood market There are a total of 120 stalls selling a variety of fresh seafood caught in the area. Stepping into the seafood area, you will be extremely overwhelmed and excited with the new, colorful and eye-catching creatures.
Besides, stalls of dry food, local vegetables and snacks are also very attractive to visitors.
Arrive Nha Trang seafood market You will discover the famous snacks of Nha Trang and many rustic dishes of the sea. In addition, you can visit the clothing stalls deep in the market to visit, take photos or buy souvenirs.
1.5. Seafood Night Market
- Address: No. 46 Tran Phu, Loc Tho Ward, Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa Province
- Operating hours: 17:00 – 23:30
Located between Tay Hung Vuong neighborhood and busy Tran Phu street, Nha Trang night market is an area that is always crowded with visitors as well as local residents.
There are more than 100 stalls selling a variety of products from fresh and dried seafood, food to clothes and souvenirs.
In addition to fresh seafood, the dried goods of the night market are also very popular, visitors often visit the stalls of yellow snapper, dried squid, and fish sauce to buy as gifts for relatives, family and friends.
The stalls in Nha Trang seafood market colorful with many new products always attract tourists to visit and explore. You will have many unique check-in photos with famous specialties or a souvenir shop with a variety of attractive local products.
1.6. Nha Trang Seafood Market New Village
- Address: 49 Ngo Gia Tu Street, Phuoc Tien Ward, Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa Province
- Operating time: 6:00 – 17:00
Nha Trang Seafood Market Xom Moi was built a long time ago with a model architecture for a fishing village market stall.
Walking around the seafood market, you will not be able to resist the stalls selling colorful, delicious, and stimulating snacks. Coming here, you can enjoy countless attractive dishes from rustic snacks to fragrant coastal specialties.
Although not floating markets on the sea, the source of seafood here is always guaranteed to be as fresh as if it had just been brought from far away.
In addition to the seafood stall, the dry stall is also extremely popular with visitors with dried fish, salted roasted crab, one-sun squid, rim squid, etc.
Besides, there are handmade stalls, jewelry, embroideries, souvenirs made of mussels, shells, snails, … with bold sea flavor.
1.7. Nha Trang Seafood Market Binh Tan
- Address: Vo Thi Sau Street, Phuoc Trung Ward, Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa Province
- Operating time: 4:00 – 19:00
Binh Tan Market is a fresh seafood market with fresh fish and shrimp sourced from many fishing ports in Vinh Tuong, Hon Ro, Vinh Luong, etc.
Here you can buy a variety of fresh seafood dishes such as clams, scallops, snails, oysters, crabs, fish, shrimp, etc. and also carefully prepared dried products, ensuring taste and quality. nutritional quantity.
The market space is large with a busy flow of people, you can freely visit and enjoy the joyful atmosphere in the space Nha Trang seafood market.
2. Experience buying cheap Nha Trang seafood
To choose fresh seafood, you need to know how to observe the color, distinguish the taste and have a sensory perception of each type of product. Depending on each type of seafood with its own morphological characteristics, the meat quality and freshness are evaluated differently.
Most fresh seafood will not be fishy, not greasy, natural color is not pale and has no strange smell. Here are some ways to choose fresh seafood from Kenhhomestay.com For your reference:
- Sea fish: Freshly caught offshore fish brought back Nha Trang seafood market will ensure freshness and be easy to identify because the body is still shaking. If the body is not moving, the easiest way to tell if the fish is fresh is by looking at the gills and ankles. The eyes of the fish must be clear and not convex, the gills are bright red and not fishy, the fish is still fresh.
- Squid fish: Unlike many common sea fish, fresh sea squid will not be fishy, the body is intact, attached to the head and bright pink tassels. The flesh of fresh squid is clear white if the ink turns ivory green or another color, it means that the ink is not fresh or contaminated with impurities.
- Crab, crab, shrimp: When choosing crab, shrimp in Nha Trang seafood market You need to pay attention to the fork part, if it is still flexible, plump, strong, fresh and beautiful, it is still alive. In addition, if the shrimp and crabs do not move, you can observe the shells and bibs, choose the swallows that stick firmly to the body and are not concave in and have a natural fresh color.
- Clams, oysters, snails: With shellfish, it is difficult to see the body and the meat, so you should choose by sense, take the shells that are cool, not broken and if left close, there is no strange smell. That meat is still fresh.
In addition to fresh food at Seafood Market In addition, many tourists also prefer dried seafood dishes for longer shelf life and easy packaging and transportation.
You can choose from a variety of seafood such as squid, shrimp, catfish, etc., which are dried or marinated with special spices that are both delicious and long-lasting while still ensuring nutritional value.
Above is the entire Top 7 review Nha Trang seafood market and experiences in choosing seafood for tourists to visit and travel to the coastal city. Hope through the article Kenhhomestay.com brings you useful information to enrich your experience in the journey of discovery and bring home delicious and nutritious gifts of the sunny and windy sea.
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED: