An alias email or virtual email is a method that you can use to protect your primary email address against theft, advertising, spam, and more. There are many services that support creating email aliases and Email Monster is the new choice for you.
Email Monster allows you to manage your senders’ emails, block them or create weekly and monthly notifications from your sent emails and alias emails. The service is free, but you need an account to use it.
Into the Email Monster home page, press Create a free account. In the registration interface, you pay attention to:
– Desired Subdomain: You enter a subdomain for the alias email address extension.
– Email Address: You enter the primary email address, Email Monster will forward emails from the service.
Then you have to go to the main mailbox to authenticate the account and log in.
The Email Monster interface consists of three main sections:
– Aliases: You can copy the alias email address provided by the service, which is usually of the form [email protected]
This shows active email aliases and forwarding messages. With a free account, you can only create one virtual email. If you want to stop any virtual email activity, turn it off at Status.
– Senders: You can view the sender’s email and block unwanted senders.
– Digests: The feature allows to turn senders and aliases into weekly or monthly notifications. You press New Digest to perform.
When you receive a forwarded email from Email Monster, there are a few features above that allow you to block the sender (Block Sender), disable virtual email (Disable Alias), generate aggregate message from sender, alias email (Get these emails in a digest by).