A quality monitor will give sharp, realistic images and help you have a great experience in work and play. However, on the market today there are many models, users will find it difficult to find themselves a suitable monitor and have a budget-friendly price. Do not worried, Mega will suggest you a reputable place to buy computer monitors and criteria to choose from.
Recommend to buy only reputable and genuine computer monitors
Currently, there are many showrooms and shops selling computer monitors and electronic equipment. But not all addresses guarantee genuine and standard sales with a clear warranty period.
An address to buy genuine, cheap screens that you should not miss is the store Mega Technology. Mega is always proud to be one of the shops with the most prestigious and top quality warranty in the Central region in general and Da Nang in particular.
If you are looking to buy a monitor, go to the Mega Technology showroom to see it in person and take it home right away. If you have any questions related to the product, Mega’s professional staff will wholeheartedly answer and advise you.
II. Criteria for choosing a computer monitor
1. Price level
Monitor price depends on target audience, screen size and screen features.
You can choose a screen 22 inches or 23 inches compact with prices from 100 dollars and below, but you shouldn’t expect such a monitor to offer conveniences like a variety of ports and a height-adjustable stand. Performance is good for entertainment or basic work but not for tasks that require absolute color accuracy.
High-end monitors geared towards graphic design professionals and photographers are typically sized 27 inches arrive 38 inches resolution support 4K CZK. You may have to pay 1,000 dollars or higher for a high-performance 4K or ultra-high definition (UHD) display.
Top professional monitors, some up to 6KZKusually priced from 2,000 yen arrive 6,000 dollars.
2. Screen Size
Screen size should fit each person’s needs:
– Graphical needs
Professional graphic and 3D designers often prefer mid-range monitors 30 – 50 inches to be able to see the product clearly. Of course, these products are quite expensive.
Screen specialized in graphic design
– Need for programming
Programmers often choose computers with a size of about 20 – 30 inches above. During use, you can split the screen for multitasking.
– The need to play games
Popular screen sizes for casual gaming monitor selection 24 – 27 inches. This size meets both entertainment needs and protects your eyes. Today’s shops are often equipped with screens of this size.
– Normal usage needs
For students, office workers who need to work or for entertainment purposes, watch movies, listen to basic music, they should choose a screen with a large screen size. 14 – 21 inches while providing the optimal experience while helping to save costs.
Another aspect of computer screen that you need to pay attention to is the resolution. Proper and high resolution results in sharper and clearer images. Currently, the following common types of resolutions are available:
– 1080p: This is the ideal choice for 21 – 24 inch screens, if larger, there is a possibility of image pitting.
– 1440p: Also known as 2k . screenthe resolution is suitable for gaming monitors, as it offers a marked improvement in picture quality compared to 1080p, especially on 24-inch and 27-inch monitors.
– 4K CZK: The resolution for detail is much better than 1080p, it has 3,840 x 2,160 pixels. However, to use screens at this resolution smoothly, you must have a powerful graphics card and compatible hardware system.
– 5K CZK: This resolution became the focus when it was introduced by Apple on the iMac. Later, Dell LIN UP2715K also applied to their products.
Computer screen resolution
4. Panel Type
The type of panel used for a monitor can have a huge impact on the look and quality of that display. Specifically:
– TN: The most popular panel type, offering decent image quality along with impressive response times. However, the colors on this panel seem a bit faded and viewing angles are not very good.
– VA: VA panels (MVA or PVA), give better color display quality and slightly better viewing angles than TN panels, but response time is not high, so ghosting may occur.
– IPS: Is an imaging technology applied on LCD screens. They have rich color rendering and very good viewing angles. The disadvantage of IPS panels is the response time is lower than TN.
A growing trend is Fast IPS (or Rapid IPS or Nano IPS). These monitors combine the vivid colors of IPS technology with the fast pixel response times and low input lag of TN and VA monitors.
The screen is equipped with an IPS panel for good color display quality
– MiniLED, OLED AMOLED: modern panels have the ability to change the quality of contrast, white balance.
5. Choose a monitor with the right connection
VGA and DVI are two standard signal ports that have been used for many years. Nowadays new monitors are often equipped with connections HDMI, DisplayPort and USB-C superiority and also for better synchronization between devices.
Screen with a variety of connection portsi will be very convenient
The article on Mega has guided you on how to choose screen suitable for your needs. Don’t forget the store Mega Technology It is a reputable and cheap place to buy goods. Hope you will choose a good and suitable computer monitor for you at a reasonable price.