I approach web work and web development from 2012 until now.
So, I am confident that what I share in this article will help you, who are new to the field of website construction and development.
Although I also learned information technology, to be honest with you, what I learned has nothing to do with website development, maybe at that time I learned a little about Pascal and C++ (programming on the Internet). paper). But I can’t remember anything ^^!
So, it can be said that I am a horizontal hand, a pure white sheet of paper when entering this field, all from zero, so it can be said that the difficulties you are facing now. I’ve been through it all.
Although I am a novice, I am very proud to have developed 2 quite successful websites/blogs, the first is the blog that you are reading here, the second is the blog thuthuat-vnz.com (which has been closed since when I develop blogchiasekienthuc.com).
Stopped working not because of poor quality content, or improper development, but because of technical errors (literally).
Because I hired an external unit to configure the server, but they made a technical mistake, resulting in the entire URL being changed, when I found out it was too late, the site was indexed by Google for new URLs.
The whole keyword of flying TOP, from a website with 40,000 visits a day, is now only 3 – 4,000 people. Only those of you who have been like this will understand how I felt at that time, very shocked!
I will share with you in more detail in another post so that you can be more careful and not make the same mistake as me.
I told this story for a reason, it was also because of that incident that I began to learn how to install VPS by myself, configure everything myself to create a complete and professional website (at that time the installation of setting VPS is extremely difficult for pagans, but there are not many scripts available like now).
After configuring everything, I started to learn more about website development tools, look for the most reputable and quality services… my goal is to develop a bigger website old website, more professional than the old website, towards long-term sustainable development.
As a result, blogchiasekienthuc.com was once one of the most visited personal web/blogs in Vietnam. From those actual results, I want to share with you the useful tools and services that I have used during the development process.
You can refer to it and use it if needed!
< The article has an affiliate marketing link, when you register to use the service through your marketing link, you will receive a commission paid by the unit selling the product, this is also a source of funding to I maintain the website, you will not lose anything>
#first. How to create a personal website/blog
To create a website / blog, it is required to have Domain (Domain), VPS or Hosting (for storing web data) and Theme (website interface).
Below are the very good services that I recommend, as for creating a personal web/blog, you can refer to the detailed step-by-step instructions. here Please !
For example. blogchiasekienthuc.com, vnexpress.net…..
AZDIGI was founded by Thach Pham, a very famous blogger in Vietnam, contributing to the popularity of WordPress in Vietnam. I also learned a lot from Thach Pham in the early days of making a website.
AZDIGI customers will receive a free theme repository, mythemeshop.com Plugin and many other cool Plugins.
If it is Hosting, most of the services they have already equipped for you, just need to activate it to use.
As for VPS, you can use Let’s Encrypt’s free SSL, but it still has certain disadvantages, namely, it does not work on old web browsers. So I still use Namecheap’s paid SSL!
Envato is the largest digital product market today, including many sub-websites in the system.
A few suggestions:
1.5. Use source code WordPress.org: Currently there are many open source codes to help you quickly get a website, but if it is a personal website/blog, WordPress is number 1.
#2. Web/blog development and monetization tools
Above are the necessary things to create a complete website / blog. Here are the tools to help you develop a more complete website:
first) Google Analytics: Helps you analyze and track traffic to the website (user age, browser, country, etc.)
2) Google Search Console: Website management tool, monitor keywords, internal and external links, display notifications of website errors and violations…
These are 2 tools that any website/blog must have!
3) Cloudflare: I’m using this party’s (free) DNS service, which helps you point your Hosting/ VPS’s IP to your domain faster. Moreover, if you own multiple domains, then Cloudflare will help you manage multiple domains more easily.
In addition, you can use Cloudflare’s (free) CDN network to fight DDOS and speed up your website. I do not use this CDN because I am using an existing service of Sucuri then
2.1. Plugins that every website needs
// I only list the important and special plugins, but each website, each field will have different needs to use the Plugin. I won’t mention it!
1) SEO plugin: You use RankMath or WordPress SEO. DThese are the 2 most popular SEO plugins today and both have free versions. RankMath is currently being appreciated by the community for its ability to support SEO.
2) Akismet Anti-Spam: Block spam comments!
In addition, when you register to use VPS or Hosting of AZDIGI, you will be given RankMath PRO board 🙂 I used to use WordPress SEO before, so I still use it now!
3) Website security plugin by Sucuri (here). I’m using Sucuri’s paid security service, if you want to protect your website from DDOS attacks, or being inserted malicious code, you should use it. detailed instructions>!
4) WP-Rocket: Plugin supports creating cache, increasing website speed No. 1 today.
There are many code scripts and Plugins to support website creation here
2.2. Keyword and trending research tool
first) KWFinder: Keyword research tool, competitor analysis and article idea search.
2) Keywordtools: Also a keyword research tool, search for long tail keywords, check keyword volume…
3) Google Trends: A free tool from Google that helps you to know the level of interest of users about a certain keyword or topic.
Ahrefs.com Although it is the number 1 website analysis tool today, the price is too expensive, I used to share it before but now it’s gone. You can refer, if you can invest, invest
2.3. Marketing and customer care support tools
first) GetResponse: This is one of the leading Email Marketing services in the world today, very professional, used by many famous bloggers and businesses. Help you take care of your customers and sell more products.
GetResponse supports a lot of tools to serve quality email campaigns, supports both Landing Page design, detailed reports, Social links… and supports Vietnamese language.
3) Ladipage: Support to create Landing page (landing page) for sales, affiliate marketing…. Fast, professional.
Landing page is an independent website, it is often used for Marketing campaigns, advertising, sales…
4) Cross-platform Livestream: You can refer to the service of StreamYardthis is a service that supports Live Stream on multiple platforms Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc.
5) Zoom: Learning software, online meeting, help you organize online classes.
2.4. Other useful tools
first) DMCA PRO: Article copyright protection service, limiting content theft. What do you think if the article took a week for you to write, but the opponent only took 3 seconds to steal brain?
2) Woocommerce: If you want to sell products on your website, turn your website into a business page, sell products (while the theme does not have this feature), then you should use this plugin ha.
I will continue to update other useful tools here to help you create the most professional website.
You can visit the website How to Create a Blogwhere I have detailed step-by-step instructions to create a complete website / blog, no need to know programming and anyone can do it.
Kien Nguyen – Blogchiasekienthuc.com
Note: Was this article helpful to you? Don’t forget to rate the article, like and share it with your friends and family!